Author Topic: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season (182 dead) - Maria Cat 4, Barbuda Abandoned  (Read 11075 times)

they're even more forgeted on the 10th - i am glad i dont live there but i feel bad, i got some family down there too
So, is this how Florida recedes into the ocean?

looks like this is how Florida is gonna pay for its sins

waiting for a cute hurricane to sweep my off my feet in minnesota ;)

there's a good chance Irma is gonna make a landfall as a category 5, which is actually loving scary to think about if you consider what happened to Barbuda
infact pretty much all of it's projected path has major cities encompassed in it which is going to level Florida's east coast
if you haven't evacuated you definitely should now

pretty sure many people stated it is a category 5 as well - this will be very catastrophic

haahhaaha destroy miami pls red state again 2020 maga

haahhaaha destroy miami pls red state again 2020 maga
implying any of Florida is gonna be left to vote

disney world turning into atlantis

cape canaveral is literally going to be imploded at this rate

disney world turning into atlantis
would make for a good waterpark???

More and more bodies being found from Irma, bringing up the confirmed death count to 10, it's likely to rise further as more remains are discovered from the absolute destruction of the islands, bringing up this season's total death count to 82
Miami will be hit by Sunday around noon by Irma, likely at C4 or C5 strength, stay safe

Bermuda is gone now

Rip the dignity of the annoying Bermudan nationalists

*cackling quietly in oregon*

My friend said she didn't evacuate because the shelters around her didn't take pets
I mean on one hand, I understand, you love your turtles, but on the other hand, you can replace pets, you can't replace your own loving life