Author Topic: I'm stumped (Need help texting a girl)  (Read 4474 times)

So this morning a really fine ass girl (that I've been flirting with for about 2 weeks now) asked me for my number so I could help her with her math, The conversation started out fine and I offered to help her in Computer class also, And she replied "awe thank you. I can... help you in life :) lol" and I just replied "you're welcome. :) lol". I was just gonna text her and ask her if she has a boyfriend and roll with it from there but I wanted to get y'alls opinion on what I should say first (and before you say I'm being presumptuous, I'm a very straight forward person and I don't beat around the bush, every one I know notices this)

ask her. can't hurt.
also if that text was written the way you wrote it, she 100% absolutely wants the D. double go for it.

ask her. can't hurt.
also if that text was written the way you wrote it, she 100% absolutely wants the D. double go for it.
that was a exact copy of the text

use a lot of text emojis if you're unsure

she clearly wants your whole richard

tell her if you wanna get breakfast together and say you'll pay for her boyfriend as a joke.

if she has one she'll just think laugh it off but if she doesn't, go in for the kill.

use a lot of text emojis if you're unsure
But don't send her the wrong one or she'll think you're weird

*grapefruit*

nnnn visual emojis are kinda iffy yea, i meant like a lot of the (:

nnnn visual emojis are kinda iffy yea, i meant like a lot of the (:
I just sent her this text :,)
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Alright in all seriousness im asking her now
Edit: and now the regret comes. Holy forget why did I send that.... DAMN NERVES

it'll all be good, dude