pewdiepie said monday on stream

Author Topic: pewdiepie said monday on stream  (Read 19688 times)

There's no denying that the WSJ smear campaign exploded his popularity, but people who love PDP and the people who despise him have always been two sides of the same coin. Immature children unable to justify or explain their propensity to waste time on the internet.

Everybody else is probably indifferent. You don't have to love his content to distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate ways to criticize it.

once he got called tribal, all the tribal people found him funny again

That is the most handicapped description of what happened

More accurately, once he got called tribal, people went to his channel to see what the fuss was about, found out that he was not only not tribal, but his content had drastically improved and he was actually funny when he wasn't SCREAMING WHEUHU over horror games and what not. I mean, really? Come on.

If the dipstuff screaming YouTube gamer gets his videos demonetized for saying the n-word it's exactly the same as 1984

If the dipstuff screaming YouTube gamer gets his videos demonetized for saying the n-word it's exactly the same as 1984

This is a woefully uninformed position, but I wouldn't expect anything less from LeisureManlet5'6". Pewdiepie can say whatever the forget he wants and nerd liberals like you can't touch him. Small things like this amount to such small consequences that he'll barely notice the drop in income.

The people who actually suffer is everybody else when advertisers pull out over ridiculous media outrage, causing CPMs drop through the floor. This doesn't only apply to conservative gaming channels (which doesn't even describe PDP lol)

youre right, it is

hey so question for leisuresuit
how can you be a liberal if you support taking away people's freedoms just because they said a bad word cause i really wanna know

how can you be a liberal if you support taking away people's freedoms just because they said a bad word cause i really wanna know

What freedoms am I taking away
Pewdiepie can do whatever the forget he wants, but that doesn't mean he has to get payed for playing video games

What freedoms am I taking away
Pewdiepie can do whatever the forget he wants, but that doesn't mean he has to get payed for playing video games
do you ever proof read any of your posts

his rights aren't being taken away, a private company doesn't want to associate with him.

tbh I feel like my freedoms are being Literally stomped on because I can't post research on this here public forum