genuine question for Badspot

Author Topic: genuine question for Badspot  (Read 2149 times)

people think blockland makes badspot a ton of money from drama when really he is probably making 1/14th money his research site pulls in

maybe he should get into the game dev business and make a game to cover the costs

maybe he should get into the game dev business and make a game to cover the costs
Perennial

he should play to his strength and make a research game

There is a very legitimate industry for research indie games. They're wildley successful on itch.io

people think blockland makes badspot a ton of money from drama when really he is probably making 1/14th money his research site pulls in
i asked if he got more pennies specifically to avoid this reaction

you've let me down

There is a very legitimate industry for research indie games. They're wildley successful on itch.io

RACK TWO BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blockland research Expansion when?

Meanwhile teachers and emts get payed nothing. I dont even care if communists take over

Meanwhile teachers and emts get payed nothing. I dont even care if communists take over
I'm with you on that. Teacher salaries are ridiculously low for how important they are to society.

Blockland is whatsoever possibly a fraction of what he's really gaining from somewhere else..

There is nothing stopping people from making a Patreon for a teacher or an EMT. These kinds of ridiculous, counter-intuitive salaries exist because people are willing to supply them.