Poll

When do you feel the most creative?

I feel most creative in the morning
5 (7%)
I feel most creative during the day
9 (12.7%)
I feel most creative at night.
27 (38%)
I feel most creative very late at night.
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: When do you feel the most creative?  (Read 4996 times)

after reading or watching some really cool scifi

If it is just about what time of day I'm the most creative I might say it usually is from night til late at night especially during full moon.

Otherwise my creativity seems to depend on more factors. During good times when I've got all I need and are pretty happy in general I'm not all too creative and if so it's mostly when I couldn't do anything anyways. During bad times however my creativity and productivity gets quite a boost, I only sleep like 4 hours per day, stay at home most of the time, start working on old abandoned projects or start new ones and even get them done, its like some sort of perk activating. Right now my creativity is pretty much on a peak, I've built an engraving chisel, a couple miniature weapons (a cutlass, an axe and a blunderbuss), I started working on a flintlock pocket pistol which makes fairly good progress (all of these projects have been built from scratch in my garage), I also finished an animation which I haven't for years and it even turned out better than all of my old animations.

In the morning and night.

at home in the middle of the night wearing only underwear with cheeto dust all over my belly

after reading or watching some really cool scifi
scifi or fanfi

not specifically night time; just when it's dark. for some reason i can think of a ton of stuff when im in a dark room but once the light is turned on my head just ... fogs over. very difficult to think when there's a bright light. don't know what's the deal with that.

In the shower and when trying to sleep at night. I then wake up and begin doing whatever I came up with and quickly lose motivation.

I feel the most creative when I am naked.