Poll

Have you seen people spreading Robloxian propaganda?

Yes
38 (52.1%)
No
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Robloxian propaganda?  (Read 9769 times)

They have came to my server three times this week. They just started to talk about how good Roblox is compared to Blockland.Their ID`s seem to be between 3800-4000+,and two of them had a 6 or 7-numbered names.Heres an sample(I`ve corrected some grammar mistakes):

Why do you play Blockland?Have you ever tried Roblox?
Its way better than this sh*t,Go to (some website address,don`t remember what.)

I would have banned him but I was AFK and he/she left before I came back.I checked this from chat log.
Other propaganda spreaders said same thing,but different words.2 of `em
putted link to website and then left,one was banned before that.

As some people say,Discuss.

They have came to my server three times this week. They just started to talk about how good Roblox is compared to Blockland.Their ID`s seem to be between 3800-4000+,and two of them had a 6 or 7-numbered names.Heres an sample(I`ve corrected some grammar mistakes):

Why do you play Blockland?Have you ever tried Roblox?
Its way better than this sh*t,Go to (some website address,don`t remember what.)

I would have banned him but I was AFK and he/she left before I came back.I checked this from chat log.
Other propaganda spreaders said same thing,but different words.2 of `em
putted link to website and then left,one was banned before that.

As some people say,Discuss.

Should have checked the console. (press the squiggley button by the number 1.)
Then say /ban ID idhere minuteshere message.

also give us the id's next time so badspot can disable them  :cookieMonster:

It doesn't matter if they are in-game. People ingame have paid, and they have paid so BadSpot has his monies.

It doesn't matter if they are in-game. People ingame have paid, and they have paid so BadSpot has his monies.
Oh, so true.
I have not seen, but some of those people have been mean to me when I said Blockland is great, at a time I am having fun. :/

They still payed the twenty clams so the joke's on them.

Wanna bet? I recall this.

1. Kaphix is banned and continues to get re-banned because he is an annoying friend.  I do not go looking for alternate accounts, they just show up when a whole stream of friendry happens and surprise! it's the same idiots all over again.  I do ban people for openly flaunting the fact that they just signed up a new account, though.

2. If you ban people automatically based on ID you're a douche bag, plain and simple.  I go on Blockland undercover sometimes and when I encounter jerks like this, I ban them from the forum at which point they cry and get their moms to write me emails (no kidding, it happened).  Stop trying to act so tough when you're all just a bunch of spoiled kids.

3. Access to my master server is a privilege, not a right as is forum access.  The EULA states that I can ban you from multi-player for any or no reason.  The EULA appears before you install the game, just like it does for all other software.  The clerk at EB games doesn't make you sign a EULA before you leave the store and they still don't have to give you your money back once you've opened the box.

The easy solution to this conflict is for all of you to hurry the hell up and get through puberty so you can get over this childish brown town control phase of your life.

Currently there's only about 3 people in the whole community who are capable of producing add-ons that are not complete ice cream.  If you guys act like jerks to every single new player that shows up then we're never going to get any new competent people in the community.  I'd rather ban you all now and bet on the future than deal with childish admins forever.  Please don't make me do it.

Even though this has nothing to do with the topic, Badspot would still ban people.

That pertains to nothing I said.

also give us the id's next time so badspot can disable them  :cookieMonster:

My comment wasn't responding to that. That suggestion is dumb. They payed, and so did EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS IN BL. Why ban them? The noobs will leave, and the others will just ban them.

My comment wasn't responding to that. That suggestion is dumb. They payed, and so did EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS IN BL. Why ban them? The noobs will leave, and the others will just ban them.

Read 4 posts up.

Read 4 posts up.

He said he can ban anyone he wants. He did not say he will.

The question wasn't "can he?", it was "why would he?". Not to mention, Badspot was on a completely different situation when he posted that... months ago...

Idiots.

Why can't they just go away?

They payed $20 to get you to play Roblox? That's not our problem, they're just helping the production of Blockland.