Poll

Have you seen people spreading Robloxian propaganda?

Yes
38 (52.1%)
No
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Robloxian propaganda?  (Read 9669 times)

It's not like anyone who has yet to buy blockland can see it.

But how I see it:

They buy it
they advert roblox (no one goes to roblox)
they leave

free $9.94 for badspot (taxes and whatnot)

Internet taxes are a bitch.

I just wanna say this. Some kid named BlocklandSucks on youtube, posted this on my profile.

hey losers how are your pathetic lives going i want to say that Blockland sucks its so hard to bad game all you do is build while having to suffer with the lagg in that stupid game i say Roblox is way better and don't forget those lots of little kids there lol go get off that stupid game called Blockland XD and play some real games. prove me wrong but show me a comment on my page calling me a ummmmm .... o yea nub noob cakes nooblet n00b XD now bye now.

I just wanna say this. Some kid named BlocklandSucks on youtube, posted this on my profile.

hey losers how are your pathetic lives going i want to say that Blockland sucks its so hard to bad game all you do is build while having to suffer with the lagg in that stupid game i say Roblox is way better and don't forget those lots of little kids there lol go get off that stupid game called Blockland XD and play some real games. prove me wrong but show me a comment on my page calling me a ummmmm .... o yea nub noob cakes nooblet n00b XD now bye now.

There's also someone named "RobloxSucks" who says almost the exact same thing. It might be someone making fun of him, or maybe he's trying to troll both sides.

Gah, This is pointless, they never pay attention to me -_-

Idk why Roblox hates Blockland/RTB so much but they came out in 2006, Blockland (as far as i know) was in beta/full game by 2004 so the RobloxicigaretteS can STFU!  :cookieMonster: and besides atleast Blockland avatars are proportionate unlike roblox avatars whos arms alone are like 10ft wide
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 04:26:30 PM by Tony Sansony »

Idk why Roblox hates Blockland/RTB so much but they came out in 2006, Blockland (as far as i know) was in beta/full game by 2004 so the RobloxicigaretteS can STFU!  :cookieMonster: and besides atleast Blockland avatars are proportionate unlike roblox avatars whos arms alone are like 10ft wide
Too true, in all reality anyone who says Roblox is better is probably high at the time.

It's too look more legoish, Morons, the game is solely based on legoes, EVERYTHING is legoes, unlike Blockland

Roblox is a cheesy game full of errors, little to do and is a complete copy of Blockland. It was made by bad programmers who made things for mac, and has absolutley no entertainment and is a cheap, poor and utterly useless game. Period.

@Badspot quote: Im sure there's more than 3 good modders... Randy, Ephialtes, Kaje, Trader, Space Guy and... hmm...  there's 5 consistantly good add-on devs, I believe.

Roblox is a cheesy game full of errors, little to do and is a complete copy of Blockland. It was made by bad programmers who made things for mac, and has absolutley no entertainment and is a cheap, poor and utterly useless game. Period.

You are handicapped, The game HAS entertainment, It's a very good game, If it were useless, Why would it have 200k members? And besides, the game is in ALPHA, So of course there are going to be errors

Why the hell would you release a game when its in ALPHA?
The devs lack sense and seem to believe that LUA makes up for their game's terrible abundance of glitches & errors.

Why the hell would you release a game when its in ALPHA?
The devs lack sense and seem to believe that LUA makes up for their game's terrible abundance of glitches & errors.

It's like an experiment, Like what they did with the DS, The DS wasnt meant as a real console, But it got immensely popular.

But the DS didn't have richard wads using it.

But the DS wasnt put in stores as an "alpha version" that had cracked screens and constantly dieing batteries with a side of flashy graphics. They tested it, fixed it up, got it ready for release, then released it, unlike roblox which was released, tested, and has yet to be fixed up.