Poll

Have you seen people spreading Robloxian propaganda?

Yes
38 (52.1%)
No
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Robloxian propaganda?  (Read 9768 times)

You could show a picture of the Roblox 'minifig' and the Blockland 'minifig' to any amount of people and at least 9.5/10 will immediately pick Blockland as a better game. Mostly because whoever modeled the arms for Roblox's 'minifig' is a FAILURE!

You could show a picture of the Roblox 'minifig' and the Blockland 'minifig' to any amount of people and at least 9.5/10 will immediately pick Blockland as a better game. Mostly because whoever modeled the arms for Roblox's 'minifig' is a FAILURE!

Uh...K, They were never modeled, They're lego bricks :/

If it is based on legos and ROBLOX is having people buy their product (Subscribe). Well...isn't the end of this senerio what Badspot avoided?
The only thing you pay for is Builder's Club,Nothing else, I don't see why people think there are monthly fees =/

But USUALLY you would separate bricks from players, like Lego actually does.

But USUALLY you would separate bricks from players, like Lego actually does.
Must I repeat myself? The game is in Alpha, Most things Can change, One of the devs has hinted at a new major update in a few weeks, It could be anything, New character models, Lag fixes, Less bugs, Anything

If it is based on legos and ROBLOX is having people buy their product (Subscribe). Well...isn't the end of this senerio what Badspot avoided?
The only thing you pay for is Builder's Club,Nothing else, I don't see why people think there are monthly fees =/

-_-

-_-

You pay for it only once, And that's it.

Do you have any idea what MONTHLY CARD CHARGES are? Yes I understand that 1 year costs 50$, but its still a SUBSCRIPTION.

Badspot

• Administrator
The last series of posts is staggering. 

if its in alpha why are they charging for it?

most alpha games let 50ish people in to play for free untill beta is ready (closed beta, open beta)

even WoW And COH Were 100% free in beta

most alpha games let 50ish people in to play for free untill beta is ready (closed beta, open beta)

Exactly. The developers of Roblox are just trying to leech off little 8 year olds who have no idea what is going on. Like this rawrman here.

Exactly. The developers of Roblox are just trying to leech off little 8 year olds who have no idea what is going on. Like this rawrman here.
That would also explane the models
make game quickly - sell for munies

Then rant how LUA is so amazing, yet they cant even make the game even possible to play.