Author Topic: Blockhead49863 BLID 49863 using BLHack at Anthony's Speedkart server.  (Read 7167 times)

Blockhead49863 used BL Hack on Agent Red's RampKnife TDM flying and freezing all over the place. If he continues to do this, he deserves to get his key revoked.

can confirm

I AM sorry for that, i really dont wanna to get revoked cause my Brother BL_ID 85231 will be mad at me. I Will stop it now.
I Am sorry.

I am sorry for doing that, i will stop cause my Brother dont want to be revoked too.
I will stop it now

I AM sorry for that, i really dont wanna to get revoked cause my Brother BL_ID 85231 will be mad at me. I Will stop it now.
I Am sorry.

You don't wanna get revoked, yet you use BLHack on multiple servers and brag about it to everyone like you don't give a forget who knows. Sounds like you want to get revoked.

Yesterday he was on Crown's and doin that floating hack.

no clue how he talked on glasschat tho

You don't wanna get revoked, yet you use BLHack on multiple servers and brag about it to everyone like you don't give a forget who knows. Sounds like you want to get revoked.
i said the same thing ALMOST when i confronted him
in the BLG general chat (then squib got salt in his mouth and said "shutup about the ddos attacks!!")
he sounded like he didnt know what he was getting into and he told me "someone told me bl.hack was good"
he mightive got it from the almost recent pickle rick spam attack
i told him if he would get revoked if a mod or admin or badspot himself! caught him with it

(then squib got salt in his mouth and said "shutup about the ddos attacks!!")

ahem

I Am sorry.
I am sorry for doing that, i will stop cause my Brother dont want to be revoked too.
I will stop it now
uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u fukn dum

he apologizes and says he won't do it again yet he was doing it 4 hours after that statement on ramp knife

ok

I will stop it now
you shouldn't do it in the first place; people that use this crap usually aren't sorry, i highly bet you will be doing it again and then try to apologize for it again - rise and repeat

no clue how he talked on glasschat tho
if i remember glasschat only auth's once - so next time he tries to auth glass will not accept him