Author Topic: Doraemon Playertype  (Read 7726 times)

This addon took me 4 months to make. Do you even know how much stress i had to go through to even get the model to render in the game? A LOT. I was trying to stand up for myself and take myself in to a situation i have never learned a single thing abou before. Again, im only now experimenting with the Torque Engine.
Bravo man, you have showed more dedication to getting a model in-game than I ever have. but heads up, people will give you stuff no matter how hard you work on something.

Bravo man, you have showed more dedication to getting a model in-game than I ever have. but heads up, people will give you stuff no matter how hard you work on something.
True statement right here. People get stuff on for low quality addons.

If you are stressing just to release/make something without any kind of award out of it, avoid the project, seriously.

Making something like that should not take you 4 months (in my opinion, seems like a ton of breaks) - make a project, create a few deadlines for when a part should be done in a reasonable time. To my perspective I would say the total time you did this was like an hour or so, of course I will judge it because of the quality - to me it looks like you did not put enough effort into the model

Another note: you posted this in addons, most of the time people who post low quality addons in this section will not do so well

Need help? Contact some people, we are here to also help.

You can also just stop posting addons and keep practicing models. The more experience the better you get, no need to show off poor quality addons - that will only cause more problems for you. If anything, please post in mod discussion instead.

I am not here to go after you, I am here to help you understand. Spongebob did the same exact thing years ago, he made poor quality addons and rejected criticism but kept making addons, thinking he was the most important person. Understand the situation now or it could get worse.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:02:35 AM by Kyuande »

Im going to BEG Eric Hartman to get all of your handicapped asses banned, and if he doesnt i will loving hack you. repent now, or else, you loving CUNT BASTARD!

seriously whats with this kid making all this doraemon stufftery?

OT: that is a really bad model my friend (who can't even make playertypes properly) can do a better within a day tbh

Ah yes models made using only basic shapes, not even the slightest hint of aligning or mirroring
I was like that too, once
And therefore I'm afraid to say I can't insult him bc he's twelve

now all we need is a postal 2 playertype
and a vehicle playertype

i thought he actually said that somewhere lol

Oh so he made that up...

Well in that case, well done Red Spy, that was a dead-on impression.

Oh so he made that up...

Well in that case, well done Red Spy, that was a dead-on impression.
No, the guy was just changing his signature a lot. Then got banned, then changed it to that when his ban expired.

You know it's pretty odd considering how harshly people criticize these add-ons even though they're free. Albeit constructive criticism is good and i'm glad that it is at least thrown around here on some add-ons, some comments just seem to be harsh or just unhelpful altogether.

You know it's pretty odd considering how harshly people criticize these add-ons even though they're free. Albeit constructive criticism is good and i'm glad that it is at least thrown around here on some add-ons, some comments just seem to be harsh or just unhelpful altogether.
it's not just about the addon, it's the fact that he's made multiple topics about close to the same thing with a bad attitude regarding criticisms

We could give all the valid criticism we want. He's not going to take it.
For example: The shading is forgeted up because the normals are probably incorrect.

But I doubt that'll get fixed. Because the author isn't intending on creating a good add-on for the community. He just wants Doraemon in Blockland and opportunistically used it as an outlet for his pride at the same time.

seriously whats with this kid making all this doraemon stufftery?

OT: that is a really bad model my friend (who can't even make playertypes properly) can do a better within a day tbh

Look i dont know what your problem is but youre just beigng a douche

with a bad attitude regarding criticisms
Yeah, I'm sure it was the critics that got him riled up and not everyone loving with him in every thread he makes, right? Not to say it wasn't funny before (in this case it's just beating a dead horse), but criticism certainly wasn't what he was getting mad about.