"lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"

Author Topic: "lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"  (Read 20856 times)

obviously the problem is that art allows people to depict childlike characters in a way that's conventionally appealing. the real solution is to ban All Art.
bad solution. i enjoy some art and i would be upset if you took it away from me. instead, i should be appointed sole arbiter or what is and is not Good Art.

bad solution. i enjoy some art and i would be upset if you took it away from me. instead, i should be appointed sole arbiter or what is and is not Good Art.
That sounds reasonable

I like how you're completely dodging everything i'm saying and arguing the same failed argument over and over again. Just answer me this simple question: Does liking furry art mean the person in question automatically wants to have love with real animals?
Again, it depends on the person. I never said liking the art, means you like the real thing, you're the one forcing that onto me as a "haha, got you!" If someone likes loli, it depends on the person if they like real kids too or not. But, that doesn't change the fact that liking loveualized children, art or real, is literally child enthusiasm, aka a special interest.

Please stop ignoring the obvious fact that liking loveualized children, art or not, is child enthusiasm.

We've gotten to the point where wanting to forget cartoon children is acceptable. You mondays told me that the slippery slope isn't real.

We should have killed all the gays when we had the chance.

yeah anyone in the right mindset would be uncomfortable around loli stuff. if it looks a lot like a little girl and you're loveually attracted to it, you should literally kill yourself.

Please stop ignoring the obvious fact that liking loveualized children, art or not, is child enthusiasm.

I don't know how the forget you don't know this by now considering how often you thrust yourself into arguments like this, but telling somebody something they don't believe is fact isn't going to make them believe it

how often you thrust yourself into arguments like this
Am I not allowed to give my 2 cents or something? It seems every time I do, you're the only person who harps on me for it.

Find something else to cherrypick

He says, as he replies to the most inconsequential part of my post

Am I not allowed to give my 2 cents or something? It seems every time I do, you're the only person who harps on me for it.

As if Ike is the only person who thinks you do that stuff lol. I also wanna echo the above couple posts, but I'm lazy so just imagine I quoted that last part of your post with a reaction image

Basically INH, the gist of it is that you claiming something is a fact doesn't automatically mean the party is unreasonable for not believing it. If anything, you're being unreasonable by insinuating that he's simply ignoring the truth and disagreeing with you out of willful ignorance.

INH aren't you into cannibalism?

remember when this word used to mean something from you and then you started using it every loving time you could along with "no u" which you used to lazily reflect stuff you dont like
i remember

Yeah, what Ike said.

My problem here is that some people in this thread are blanket-labeling with the term "child enthusiast/child enthusiasm" and not making any distinction between people who simply find loli hentai hot, and actual child predators stalking kids IRL. More than that, I don't like how much witch-hunting and demonization I am seeing here. Is child enthusiasm bad? Yes. Does loli art depict kids? Yes, but they are neither real nor are actual kids being harmed. So it is not the same thing as being loveually attracted to actual children. Because people who are can have a strong motive to cause children great harm. Meanwhile most loli fantasizers are just sitting in their basement minding their own business. This is why I do not consider loli to be child enthusiasm. Is it still deviant loveuality? Yeah, I think so. But I don't think we should condemn people for it.

Just because A looks like B does not mean A is B.

Planr is into loli. No amount of verbal diarrhea is going to allow you passage into the afterlife.