"lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"

Author Topic: "lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"  (Read 20812 times)

i do admit that i blew up and may have overreacted, but it's mostly because the initial response to "no hotremox you forget kids" (originally intended to be a joke bc i thought his "hot" in the straight shota thread was sarcastic) was not him denying that he forgets kids, it was him admitting to actually liking child research.

I mean more in general. I've been seeing more news about creeps more and more the following months.

As for here just look at good ol' Vertzer https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.0
there's also racerboy (who tried to show off his body to maxx lol), tengi or whatever his name was, and Devo

there's also racerboy (who tried to show off his body to maxx lol)
what in the

i thought that dudes team fortress weapons were the stuff i didn't know i was wielding the arms of a kiddy diddler

there's also racerboy (who tried to show off his body to maxx lol)
that was a fun time i remember he wanted blockguy to show him his body and then wanted me to talk to him on skype and video chat with him to see me or whatever
he was forgetin creepy

come again
He means Deve, who wasn't a child enthusiast (or at least, probably wasn't), but did harass a few female members around here.

this is coocoo for coco puffs

honestly id need ten hands to list off everyone here that i know has said they like loli

He means Deve, who wasn't a child enthusiast (or at least, probably wasn't), but did harass a few female members around here.
oh gotcha

how does this happen every month

Its pretty obvious here hotremox is just joking around.

Also my brother likes loli.

[si ze=2pt]Also my brother likes loli.[/size]
does autism run in your family

Also my brother likes loli.

Now, now, it helps no one to be reductive.