"lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"

Author Topic: "lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"  (Read 20808 times)

can i get a quick rundown on whats going on

-Jonathon Ross bows to Hotremox
-In contact with 8 year old children
-Possess pennywise-like abilities
-Controls his ice cream van with an iron but fair fist
-Own human trafficking businesses globally.
-Direct descendants of McZealot
-Will bankroll the first child love dungeons on Mars (loligrad will be be the first dungeon)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be love slaves to Hotremox
-Hotremox said to have 100 IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Prison
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a demon who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of autism and rape with them
-learned how to lure children in under a week
-Hotremox is about 7 children old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, Hotremox is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We know his ultimate plan now. It is to forget children

i guess you could say that was a quick rundown

OT: simulated child research leaves a mental impression on the thousands of people who watch that. most of those viewers are horny teenagers or degenerate filth in their 30s, but some are actual twisted psychopaths who later go on to become directors of child research, literally the most profitable form of research in the universe.

not only that but you end up getting those loving cosplaying anime-voiced "gamer girl" jailbait bitches who go on to do stuff like this

all in all the loli market is entirely forgeted and by partaking in it you are officially endorsing this degenerate line of behavior that plagues the western world

lotta child predators in blfs it seems

gonna play devil's advocate and, until someone posts some hot research into the topic proving the slippery slope into child enthusiasm is actually real or drawn cp is somehow effective at grooming in a way that other grooming methods arent, say it doesn't matter as nobody is actually harmed

this shouldn't even need to be a discussion lol

some people just don't understand where the line is

from a pure "who does it hurt" standpoint, nobody is harmed. hotremox is still a child enthusiast though, and i think that in and of itself is deserving of ridicule - or more accurately, that he's defending it. maybe it'd be different if he were treating like a part of him that he wishes he didn't have, but he's out here saying it's fine. i take moral issue with that kinda thing, and i don't think i'm wrong to do so.

loving stuff whats with all the child enthusiasts lately?

i mean, being aroused by children, drawn or not, is child enthusiasm. you have to wonder: why does he prefer shota to normal research? what is it that attracts him to drawn children and not drawn adults? the main argument is that drawn child research shows children as love objects and thus normalizes and contributes to actual child loveual abuse. it's not harmful, per se, but it's still giving in to a gross special interest that's caused abuse to millions of children.

loving stuff whats with all the child enthusiasts lately?

sadly this ain't new i'm pretty sure there have been people on these forums who were exposed for actually being ones aside from just these loli loving guys.

what i meant to imply in lieu of just child enthusiasm as a special interest when using the term in my last post was actual child abuse through consumption of real cp and worse instead of the "fake" stuff. the claim that it normalizes actual child rape needs to be substantiated no matter how inherently forgeted up or obvious it is. for future reference im not advocating that he shouldnt have been banned since that stuffs forgeted and wanting to forget fictional children is also forgeted but the claim that drawn cp is equivalent to real cp has substantial implications and, as hotremox reminds us, it is legal in many states

sadly this ain't new i'm pretty sure there have been people on these forums who were exposed for actually being ones aside from just these loli loving guys.

I mean more in general. I've been seeing more news about creeps more and more the following months.

As for here just look at good ol' Vertzer https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.0

and, as hotremox reminds us, it is legal in many states
and especially because*

I mean more in general. I've been seeing more news about creeps more and more the following months.

As for here just look at good ol' Vertzer https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.0

Jesus christ, that was the absolute worst.

-
Realy makes you thimk about the world and how it is...... 🤔😲😕