Blockland Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2017, 05:17:39 AM

Home Help Login Register
+  Blockland Forum
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Drama
| | |-+  Topic too old exploiting.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 6697 times)
Masterlegodude

« October 11, 2017, 03:49:10 PM »

As easy as it is to ignore Tony, why is he even still here if his sole purpose is to be disruptive and a troll? It's not like he hasn't gotten banned for his behavior before, rather than breaking an actual rule

So why is he still allowed here? Just toss him and be done with it :/
Ad Bot

« Full members do not see ads »

Khaz

« October 11, 2017, 03:51:46 PM »

As easy as it is to ignore Tony, why is he even still here if his sole purpose is to be disruptive and a troll? It's not like he hasn't gotten banned for his behavior before, rather than breaking an actual rule
unfortunately blatantly trolling for 10 years isn't bannable
Masterlegodude

« October 11, 2017, 03:54:13 PM »

unfortunately blatantly trolling for 10 years isn't bannable
Neither was any of the other reasons that Tony was banned for, such as the red text thing

It's just disruptive and socially unacceptable behavior
Red Spy

« October 11, 2017, 04:51:17 PM »

"just ingnore him"
"lol no that's too hard"
Red Spy

« October 11, 2017, 04:52:29 PM »

"just ignore him"
"lol no that's too hard"

noedits
Maxwell.

« October 12, 2017, 07:40:07 AM »

just vore him
Mega-Bear

« October 12, 2017, 11:38:21 AM »

So why is he still allowed here? Just toss him and be done with it :/
I ask myself this all the time, Tony's presence in this community is enigmatic. How has he not gotten tired of it? how the fuck did he get on Adult Swim? Is there some cosmic force feeding him energy? It's like an episode of the twilight zone.
torin²

« October 12, 2017, 11:42:28 AM »

I ask myself this all the time, Tony's presence in this community is enigmatic. How has he not gotten tired of it? how the fuck did he get on Adult Swim? Is there some cosmic force feeding him energy? It's like an episode of the twilight zone.
his adult swim presence could probably be attributed to him constantly calling them and shit and they just kinda got to know him
King Tøny

« October 12, 2017, 12:52:54 PM »

You need a personality to get on Adult Swim.
Conan

« October 12, 2017, 01:05:48 PM »

his adult swim presence could probably be attributed to him constantly calling them and shit and they just kinda got to know him
i remember someone confirming this, iirc adult swim commented on tony when asked about him. it was exactly this, except he got so bothersome they invited him over or something for that one show.
King Tøny

« October 12, 2017, 01:19:22 PM »

So this went from topics being bumped for literally being years old to

HOW DID TONY GET ON ADULT SWIM I DONT UNDERSTAND IT MAKES ME MAD!
torin²

« October 12, 2017, 01:20:01 PM »

So this went from topics being bumped for literally being years old to

HOW DID TONY GET ON ADULT SWIM I DONT UNDERSTAND IT MAKES ME MAD!
conan literally specified above you brainlet
torin²

« October 12, 2017, 01:20:34 PM »

goddamnit i thought you were verification
this is getting confusing
Masterlegodude

« October 12, 2017, 01:33:33 PM »

i remember someone confirming this, iirc adult swim commented on tony when asked about him. it was exactly this, except he got so bothersome they invited him over or something for that one show.
Considering his behavior here, i was actually thinking if it was his obsessive behavior that got him onto Adult Swim

I can only imagine what they must have been put through that drove them to getting him on the network, those poor people...

goddamnit i thought you were verification
this is getting confusing
This is probably the only valid complaint about changing your avatar, the people of the BLF are so used to quickly identifying people by their avatar, that confusing scenarios like this tend to pop up if some user has another's avatar
King Tøny

« October 12, 2017, 01:35:23 PM »

I can only imagine what they must have been put through that drove them to getting him on the network, those poor people...

I auditioned like everyone else.

I got on.

This isn't rocket science.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18  

Login with username, password and session length