Who is officer Zach?

Officer Zach is Zach
19 (36.5%)
Officer Zach is an imposter
11 (21.2%)
Officer Zach is one of the aliens invading earth before Zach matures
22 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: ('_') Doraemon playertype  (Read 23027 times)

(Eternally crying deep down inside)
You know what, you insulted me in the first place. You talked smack about my modelling skills over a character that im trying to give more publicity. You think im supposed to be the best on my first try when you know for a loving fact that im an autistic 12 year old who does this computer related stuff for fun, with out a whole plathera of knowledge of coding
Screw this. Im out. Pomp, i wished i nicely asked you to do this mod in the first place. This is a good addon, but i teally would appreciate it if you didnt stuff all over my hopes and dreams.
Im not just gonna leave the forums, im gonna pack up my bricks, Dismantle my Blockhead, and tell badspot to revoke my BLID, and leave Blockland for all etetnity. This wouldve never happened if none of you shat all over my favorite japanese franchise and character.
User was banned for this post

A) he comes back with an alt (like me)
B) a heartbroken relative joins the blf/complains to badspot to avenge his Self Delete
C) we never hear from him again

place yer bets now

if it's A my plans for an in-game ripperoni ground is ruined

A or C
but if we get B i'm gonna guess its gonna be a mailbag thread

Wow was lucky i still had my blid from when i first bought the game when i was 7

Wow was lucky i still had my blid from when i first bought the game when i was 7
HOLY stuff EPISODE 2 LIVES ON

Gotdam didn't expect that in the slightest

nigg what

Who the forget do you think i am? A 3d modeller who works at Nintendo?
this is my favorite part
because there's apparently not any place you could be between

and

nope. not at all. there is no room for any talent in the middle of that. pack your bags everyone...

Because you all have a job at Nintendo now!