Author Topic: So some starfish is impersonating me on Discord  (Read 10467 times)

pah is barely active and chaos is just a dumbass, so not sure what crit is talking about either

Only times I'm active is when Queeba hosts minecraft or to give advice on certain subjects.
I've never actually once banned anyone in his server.

I'm almost certain it was someone impersonating Pie Crust, it seems as if he actually values his position in the server and wouldn't ruin it.

Are you conveniently forgetting the time you and grimlock were coordinating trolling nix in caravan gaming

Wait was Nix ever in CvG?

I'm almost certain it was someone impersonating Pie Crust, it seems as if he actually values his position in the server and wouldn't ruin it.
erm because I do

pie crust would've posted art that was more realistic looking and not some dumb cartoon dog

that face when you impersonate some guy to make him look bad but he's already a demon, kaz

< constantly post degenerate stuff on the internet
< throw temper tantrum when somebody posts degenerate stuff on the internet under your name

It's almost as if you deserve this for constantly being a handicap on purpose

< constantly post degenerate stuff on the internet
< throw temper tantrum when somebody posts degenerate stuff on the internet under your name

It's almost as if you deserve this for constantly being a handicap on purpose
Well eXCusE mE, I post good quality degenerate stuff.

Who are you telling jokes to? Who here do you think actually likes you enough to laugh at "HURR HURR I ONLY POST GOOD DOG research"? Does your life seriously boil down to telling unfunny jokes to people who hate you?

p sure "it's just a prank bro" isn't an excuse for posting dog research so /support

Just ban both. Problem solved.

pie crust you're the reason i dont eat and use my computer at the same time

pie crust you're the reason i dont eat and use my computer at the same time
le funny xd