Author Topic: Phantasy Star Online 2 Megathread -Christmas!-  (Read 3225 times)

What is PSO2?
Phantasy Star Online 2, released in 2012 for PC, is a sequel to the game, Phantasy Star Online which was released back in 2000-2001 for the Dreamcast. PSO2 features RPG styled action based combat, where you can move around bosses and attack with "Photon arts" or "Techniques", which are unique attacks/spells depending on the weapon you are using. PSO2 is currently (and likely will continue to be) only released in japan.

If its Japan only then how can we play it?
There is a community made tweaker located at Arks-layer.com which allows you to download the game, as well as an english patch which translates a large amount of the game including the story. There is also a guide for registering a sega ID to play the game located here. A large portion of the english community plays on Ship 2.

Additionally, if you'd like, use my referral code "13725293" to get some free boosts/rewards to start out with.

Screenshots

if someone could polish up the op and add more content that'd be cool btw
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 05:10:22 AM by Flatflyer »

I'm on Ship 2. My character's named Lean Horse. I take long breaks, though. Burned the forget out on the Phantom Mother collection files and right now I'm just logging in every now and then for Buster Quest stuff.

If anyone would be cool with boosting a noob like me, I got a character on ship 2 I think.

I want this so bad reeeeeeeeeeee

grind some meseta and buy it off the player shop

you don't need to spend money on AC when all of the Japanese players do it for you!

oh yeah I guess I should post some pics of my character since im a fukin weeb

bump

dark blast came out and is pretty cool, I wish we could use it more than once though cus while it is fun theres not many situations its really useful for if you have to pick out ONE time to use it.

also I may have accidentally made a ton of money for no reason

I remember Phantasy Star Online ep 1-2.

Dreamcast nostalgia...

i just started playing. took about two days to get downloaded and installed :(

Pso2 day is currently today, enjoy the free 100% rare drop and EXP boost.

I'm going to be spamming AQs and praying for a gix sword

Pso2 day is currently today, enjoy the free 100% rare drop and EXP boost.

I'm going to be spamming AQs and praying for a gix sword
i was wondering why i got a rare rod in the tutorial lol
i'm playing a force newman

help

ARKS fever sells for so much its stupid

bump, christmas stuff is out, all fornis weps are available as collection files, Ultimate Lilipa is boosted with New Type Slave series weapons.

also you can dab now