why are people's panties in a wad about the american flag?

Author Topic: why are people's panties in a wad about the american flag?  (Read 546 times)

you flip a flag upside down to show a state of distress? get the forget out of the country if you don't like it
you don't care about the flag and don't treat it with proper care? you're a traitor and deserve to be lynched
you burn the flag in protest? get the forget out of the country, you're a traitor, and you deserve to be lynched

seriously, this stuff kind of irks me. it gives me a feeling of aggressive patriotism that in no way should be in a country with so many "freedoms".

ok i get it, it's a symbol of the soldiers who risk their lives to protect us. i believe the soldiers are 100% good hearted people, but are pawns to the US government. do you know what daddy Annoying Orange has our men and women dying for? loving oil. for a place of superiority in the world.

of all the things americans could be pissed off over, they get outraged over a piece of fabric.

/rant over

How about how loving SJWs will beat you up for wavving the american flag?

American flag now banned in schools.

American flags being burned by SJWs.

American flags being pissed on by SJW.

seriously, this stuff kind of irks me. it gives me a feeling of aggressive communism that in no way should be in a country with so many "freedoms".

ok i get it, it's a symbol of america. So why not loving leave?

of all the things communists could be pissed off over, they get outraged over a piece of fabric.

/rant over
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 05:29:18 PM by King Tøny »

"freedoms".
t's a symbol of the soldiers who risk their lives to protect us. i believe the soldiers are 100% good hearted people, but are pawns to the US government. do you know what daddy Annoying Orange has our men and women dying for? loving oil. for a place of superiority in the world.

is this a copy pasta or something

The soldiers are the reason this country exists as the freest of all. They fought and died so that you wouldn't be forced to get on your knees and worship some dictator. By disrespecting the flag you are saying "forget you" to all those people that died in the revolutionary war, the civil war, ww1, ww2, and all the other wars. If you don't like what the government is doing then take it out on them, not the flag, the country, or the people who died so this nation could exist. That said our first amendment is free speech so if people decide to take it out on the flag then by all means they can, but that also means people can call them stuffstains for doing so.

because libs think if they dislike a single politician, they must hate all of america. they bandwagon each other into groups and differences. you are with or against them! cant just be an american.

you know what this was a bad idea, i was just pissed off. locking