0 (0%)
pew pew
1 (11.1%)
meh easy fix
2 (22.2%)
snake
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Forever authenticating key + Stuck on connection accepted loading screen  (Read 3050 times)

oke so there are two problems, i'll start with the first.
(if it helps any i play on steam blockland)

Forever Authenticating Key
Tbh I'm not sure what the hell is wrong and how to exactly fix it, and this has been going on for quite a while. Anyways: Whenever I start up blockland it is always saying authenticating key down at the bottom where it says your name once you auth. I've tried reinstalling, vertifying game cache, etc. Probably the most successful things I've ever done to connect properly are to restart steam and then load blockland again, and sometimes it will connect properly - not all the time.
Second thing is when i delete all addons I've ever downloaded, the outcome is me usually having a proper auth connection.
So it's probably one or maybe more out of like 200 addons I have. But I'm not really sure how to fix it in a way that i can keep playing with the addons.

Connection Accepted Loading Screen
Now on the rare times when I am actually able to auth connect with all addons enabled and I try to start a server - everything loads fine, addons, music, etc etc. But once I get to that connection accepted screen it totally stops and never moves (trust me I have waited for a long time just to test it). I don't know how to fix this one.

okay so that was a lot to type. If anyone has any ideas and anyway to help please tell, thanks!

post console log after starting a server, if you can. are you using steam bl or key based bl??

Seems like he is using a steam key. If so, restart steam completely, this fixes it for some people.

I remember my loading screen got stuck on connected accepted due to Blockland Glass, try to remove it out of your blockland folder and see if that is the problem (make sure blockland isn't launched).

I bought this game when it was non-steam, i transferred to steam - I'll try that kyuande.

Removing blockland glass didn't change anything. I clicked the change window settings in blockland glass settings and it made me auth connect, weird.

Anyways here is the log.
i joined a server then started my own.
meh.

You did not remove glass - can you provide a log without glass to be sure?