Blocko Hotel Peekarica [24/7]

Poll

Will you be with Christmas in Blocko Hotel?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Blocko Hotel Peekarica [24/7]  (Read 7325 times)

Guess who I'm gonna dress up as when I get there???

I played some of it, and i really enjoyed it. just 2 questions:

1. Will there be private lots for large-scale games?

2. Are there plans for Infobus trips, or will the doors stay closed for now?
1. What do you mean by large-scale games?
2. Infobus will be sometimes opened next week to discuss interesting subjects and other stuff. For example; the heavier hurricane season that is going on right now.

Guess who I'm gonna dress up as when I get there???

I have no idea..

1. What do you mean by large-scale games?

Like, games that wouldn't fit in just the game floor. Something like an adventure game or an On-Rails shooter.

Like, games that wouldn't fit in just the game floor. Something like an adventure game or an On-Rails shooter.
I just visited the server again. Yes, I can make the Games Floor bigger to give people more space to build arena's. I am also planning to add default doors at the room floor entrances to the private rooms that will automatically close with-in seconds.

btw make sure the beach AND pool is closed

Very old pic from older Peekarica of my Habbo Hotel room:

Nowdays the room still looks like this, as I stopped playing Habbo around that time.

Even older pics salvaged from the old topic:

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:20:35 AM by LeetZero »

Wow, that's pretty oldskool! I still have the old Blocko Hotel from 2011. Brings back a lot of memories.

In blocko lido, hitting the top exit sticks you in a wall until you Self Delete

also i messed up the game with fillarea and the pool is officially closed

Bump.

The server crashed yesterday and restarted it. The dedicated server is loading up all the time default-addons and server preferences which made me to stop hosting. I have no idea why the Blockland dedicated server is so weird. I've never experienced this problems with v20 or lower.

It's UP!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:33:29 PM by Antares »

funny story about habbo 2006's hotel; they actually auto ban anyone with the "pool's closed" outfit