Author Topic: Yvette Felarca, PoS BAMN/Antifa bitch, arrested at Berkeley protest  (Read 2299 times)

Read A Letter from Birmingham Jail and them come back to me
i didn't read the entire letter, only up to about the 9th or 10th paragraph, after which i decided to just skim through and look for him admitting he punched people he disagreed with

didn't find that but what i did find was a whole lot of "i advocate nonviolent tension" and "channeling that discontent into creative forms of nonviolent protest", which aren't direct quotes but are basically what he said

so if you'd present mlk saying "i punch people that do not share my opinions" or some stuff like it that'd be cool but if not i'm just going to go with my first assumption that mlk did not in fact go around punching people himself in an attempt to get his message across

MLK was a goddamn pinko

Literally all this means is that the guy was intelligent enough to know Communism doesn't work. Yes, we all want to live in a hyper-automated gay space communism utopia where we can play video games all day. Most of us don't want to starve to death under the leadership of millennial armchair politicians.

MLK EXPOSED: how the renowned activist who pulled inspiration from Gandhi and was a Christian Republican was not at all what he seemed! more at 11

Literally all this means is that the guy was intelligent enough to know Communism doesn't work. Yes, we all want to live in a hyper-automated gay space communism utopia where we can play video games all day. Most of us don't want to starve to death under the leadership of millennial armchair politicians.

Replace "millennial" with "baby boomer" and you have America

that's the same woman who started the chant at the end of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3fhrQ1lctQ

that's the same woman who started the chant at the end of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3fhrQ1lctQ

Since when did creep of Akkad have anything important to say

Since when did creep of Akkad have anything important to say

ikr, why are antifa even protesting him