Author Topic: Yvette Felarca, PoS BAMN/Antifa bitch, arrested at Berkeley protest  (Read 2379 times)

Quote from: campus reform
Earlier in the summer, Felarca was arrested and charged with inciting a riot after she openly punched a member of a white nationalist organization who was peacefully protesting in the street.

According to numerous reports, the video of the incident showed Felarca punching the man in the stomach while shouting “get the forget off our streets.”

The political organizer has also frequently clashed with the Republican students at Berkeley, accusing them, without evidence, of “stalking women” and targeting minorities.

jeez

she's not the leader of BAMN she's just a spokesperson and nobody 'leads' antifa, its mostly coordinated through social media

she's not the leader of BAMN she's just a spokesperson and nobody 'leads' antifa, its mostly coordinated through social media

she's a figurehead, and I would've put that but there isn't enough room in the title to make that distinction

BAMN bitch is my suggestion

she's a figurehead, and I would've put that but there isn't enough room in the title to make that distinction

just say figurehead

who else wants to bring waterboarding to our prisons for the hell of it? It worked on terrorists, I'm sure it'll work on political dissidents.....

(real talk this skank is a nuttie, BAMN is full of cooks who should be on a no fly list or in cold cells from the getgo)

who else wants to bring waterboarding to our prisons for the hell of it? It worked on terrorists, I'm sure it'll work on political dissidents.

bring back mandatory wake boarding and force our prisoners to rehabilitate through radicalization

who else wants to bring waterboarding to our prisons for the hell of it? It worked on terrorists
torture is used to get information out of prisoners, its not as a form of punishment. if the prisoner has no valuable information there's literally no reason to waste resources hurting them

bring back mandatory wake boarding and force our prisoners to rehabilitate through radicalization
curbstomping people as an intimidation tactic works

torture is used to get information out of prisoners, its not as a form of punishment. if the prisoner has no valuable information there's literally no reason to waste resources hurting them
there are millions of CIA funded MKULTRA terrorist cells across the united states dude.. We need to know the network so we can start dismantling this
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 01:46:02 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

technically, everyone is always relaying information, we just need to develop more efficient methods of parsing them for relevant data

CIA mind control "polybius" .. Pizza gate, Seth Rich, Hillary Gate, FAKE news.... makes you think some doesn't it...