Getting overbite braces sometime in october.

Author Topic: Getting overbite braces sometime in october.  (Read 3036 times)

i look like a loving simpsons character.

unrelated but i like dogs with overbites like pugs and stuff
ot: overbite for humans isnt that serious

you'll probably look like this but as long as you're not looking like a rabid loving cat with your top teeth sticking out and spit dripping out of your mouth its not that important

i mean, having a huge overbite like that looks like stuff though. if my parents never got me braces and my jaw looked like that, i'd totally get that corrected.

my bottom jaw's teeth rest on the gums of my top jaw, it's really forgeted.

i mean, having a huge overbite like that looks like stuff though. if my parents never got me braces and my jaw looked like that, i'd totally get that corrected.

i'd kill myself

your subjective experience just makes it sound like you had a bad orthodontist, that's not the norm

yeah this
it just sounds like he had a bad experience and projected it onto all orthodontists

I had the worst overbite my ortho had ever seen (it was really bad) and I had to wear braces for 3 years, but it was worth not looking like a loving goblin for the rest of my life
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 01:31:02 PM by Electrk² »

i've got a very small overbite but it p much looks normal.

nah i had braces and only wear my retainer like once a month, got me some nice straight teeth and it didn't cause me pain
your subjective experience just makes it sound like you had a bad orthodontist, that's not the norm
^