Old guy tells me to pick up stuff

Author Topic: Old guy tells me to pick up stuff  (Read 1799 times)

This actually happened to me a few years ago, but I stumbled upon it while cleaning up my web site.
I was kinda mad at the time but looking back it's pretty funny.

I still wish I woulda told that old forgeter to shove it

old guy tells me to pick up stuff

wait do you own the building or do you like, live in part of it as an apartment

regardless of the above, leaving your dog's stuff around is kinda unsanitary even if it's your own property. especially in an alley, people from other buildings might walk through there to like, throw away trash or cars might drive there. overall he's kinda right

regardless of the above, leaving your dog's stuff around is kinda unsanitary even if it's your own property. especially in an alley, people from other buildings might walk through there to like, throw away trash or cars might drive there. overall he's kinda right
he's completely right actually. in my country its even illegal lmao

was the stuff on your property

was this old dude skinny, bald, wearing glasses, and named Larry David?

this

I absolutely loving hate it when people leave their dog stuff out, makes the place stink, attracts flies, if you don't see it and step on it you're forgeted, stuff like that
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 08:18:31 AM by Insert Name Here² »

this

I absolutely loving hate it when people leave their dog stuff out, makes the place stink, attracts flies, if you don't see it and step on it you're forgeted, stuff like that
and then if they have a big dog and they leave the stuff out, you're left wondering if it's dog stuff or human stuff

and then if they have a big dog and they leave the stuff out, you're left wondering if it's dog stuff or human stuff
Lmfao exactly

this is why i have a pet rock. i acknowledge i can't/don't want to handle the responsibility of owning an animal

this is why i have a pet rock. i acknowledge i can't/don't want to handle the responsibility of owning an animal
yeah but pet rocks can urinate, they only do it when you put them in water and take them out though

to be fair, it's common courtesy to clean up after your dog if they take a dump while you're walking them outside. but considering this was on your own front lawn i don't see why the old dude had to be such an eggnog about it

nvm, misread what your post said. you heavily implied you live in an apartment complex, and assuming that's true, you absolutely should be cleaning up after your dog. that's just plain rude not to.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:50:58 AM by Planr »

to be fair, it's common courtesy to clean up after your dog if they take a dump while you're walking them outside. but considering this was on your own front lawn i don't see why the old dude had to be such an eggnog about it
The story says it was "out back of my building" so most likely, it wasn't a lawn at all, aka Apartments

The story says it was "out back of my building" so most likely, it wasn't a lawn at all, aka Apartments
uh yeah... thats what i said

friggin ninja
this is why i never turn off the "inform of new posts before posting your post" feature XD

actually nvm im handicapped that wouldnt help in this instance