Poll

poll

YES
16 (76.2%)
NO
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: payday 2 megathread: one (not) down  (Read 22076 times)

apparently the new perk deck is OP as forget
also custom huds are forgeted with the new perk deck
they can't seem to handle the armor being converted to health.

apparently the new perk deck is OP as forget
yeah its like an IOU on damage, except you can just refund the damage plus mail-in rebates if you drink at the right time

day 8 sucks really bad its best to just not even open the page trust me im doing you a favor

What's in the new perk deck?  Can't find it on the wiki and their release page is terrible on mobile

What's in the new perk deck?  Can't find it on the wiki and their release page is terrible on mobile
you only take 25% of the damage you take immediately; the other 75% is dealt to you over a period of time, and the flask "grenade" allows you to wipe away that incoming damage

this is just him talking about the difficulty filter and story mode
You didn't watch the video

You didn't watch the video

eeeeeexcept i did. guess whos been following this youtuber since  the start of payday

and it is just him talking about the difficulty filter and story mode, because the vid was released on the first day of crimefest, he even said that in the video, have you watched the video?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:40:13 PM by hootaloo »

eeeeeexcept i did. guess whos been following this youtuber since  the start of payday

and it is just him talking about the difficulty filter and story mode, because the vid was released on the first day of crimefest, he even said that in the video, have you watched the video?

Yeah, I did. And his final points were more geared to what I was saying. Again, did you really watch the video?

Yeah, I did. And his final points were more geared to what I was saying. Again, did you really watch the video?
yeah the final points were that the story mode isnt for veterans nor newbies and shouldve been since launch to begin with, he made the same point for the difficulty filter, asking what the point is to add it later if they didnt want to add it at the start

YOUR point was

which is seriously irrelevant now that theres a new character, new weapons, new heist, and a new perkdeck. along with generalmcbadass his statement. because there are no longer just QoL updates in this crimefest

like he said, he jumped the gun, and so did you
which now leads me to the point where i dont even disagree with the video, day 1 was stuff, but that doesnt mean you should bitch on the forum about this crimefest and how its updates are just stuffty QoLs
yes, i watched the loving video, did you see my screenshot? are you blind? do you need to see my patreon subscription receipt to believe me?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:09:15 PM by hootaloo »

which is seriously irrelevant now that theres a new character, new weapons, new heist, and a new perkdeck. along with generalmcbadass his statement. because there are no longer just QoL updates in this crimefest

I still stand beside my point on this one.

As a tangent, I find that adding another character is absolutely pointless as we literally have the most oversaturated character pool for a PvE game. The new shotgun is actually one of the stufftiest weapons in the game, worst than the goliath somehow. You literally need to change your build to adjust to the shotgun in order to make it "viable". The pistols are admittedly cool looking, but we already have enough Akimbo weapons, especially now that everyone can get the DLC in one nifty bundle. I only use one to two of the akimbo weapons, because I'm pretty sure they were just fluff for the people who didn't have DLC. And another melee weapon... why? Why another melee weapon. They are practically skins now after the melee update, with the exception of poison and stun melee weps. But don't quote me on that one. Also, wow! ONE new heist, amazing, I'm glad this update was able to deliver on replayability. Virtue sounds familiar to another perk deck I know about...

:thinking:

If you enjoy the update, I can't stop you from enjoying it. I'm critiquing it from my point of view, and I see it as a pointless QoL update scattered with other useless, uninspired content that won't extend the game's lifespan, instead making it even more rotten, fetid, and stagnant. Thesis and antithesis...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:29:56 PM by Kochieboy »

"you literally need to change your build to make the shotgun viable"

bruh... do u even play payday? thats how payday works... or do u not play DW/OD

also its ok to stand by ur point, but u have to realize its a pretty stuffty point
too many akimbo? bitch i have 1200 hours and no used akimbo once. im excited for shotgun akimbo. im excited for the new damage resist perkdeck. the new heist is fun as hell. the new character is cool, and h3h3 is cool

also PAYDAY 3 is in development at the same time, wow OVK youre doing all this AND were also getting a switch port? youre amazing

by the way, the thinking emoji is an actual emoji, you dont need to add extra cringe value by typing it like you do in discord
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:33:19 PM by hootaloo »

"you literally need to change your build to make the shotgun viable"

bruh... do u even play payday? thats how payday works... or do u not play DW/OD

My builds can be viable with other weapons, I can understand the need for singular weapon builds. But those aren't very "team friendly" and lack support abilities. Yeah it may neuter your damage, but you become more of a "team player".

Also yes, I do. Including solo stealth/loud, which requires you to be a jack of all trades.

by the way, the thinking emoji is an actual emoji, you dont need to add extra cringe value by typing it like you do in discord

Bruh... calm down, you don't need to get so worked up over a meme
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:35:38 PM by Kochieboy »

My builds can be viable with other weapons, I can understand the need for singular weapon builds. But those aren't very "team friendly" and lack support abilities. Yeah it may neuter your damage, but you become more of a "team player".

Also yes, I do. Including solo stealth/loud, which requires you to be a jack of all trades.
u literally can  focus on two weapon types and include swansong/inspire at lv 100
singular weapon builds only exist if youre low level

@your edit

calmer than u

im done talking on blf, discord me
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:37:57 PM by hootaloo »