Author Topic: cuphead legitimately has the best OST i've heard [cuphead megathread i guess]  (Read 9230 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSRHJmNJuQU

this isn't a dude with fl studio and midi instruments, this are real instruments.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 06:00:18 PM by hillkill »

i wish people from my generation listened to cuphead and not wubstep :(

i wish people from my generation listened to cuphead and not wubstep :(
sad but true..:(

this isn't a dude with fl studio and midi instruments, this are real instruments.

<implying fl studio is bad

Lots of midi instruments are played the same way as a real instrument too. I have a midi keyboard which plays like a normal piano with weighted keys. my friend has a sampler that you hit with drum sticks like a real drum. they lack acoustics but with most midi instruments the technique is nearly the same.

You might be confusing midi instruments with sequencers.

that was a joke lol. i really don't understand how music is composed with computers and stuff.

imo the Souls series has better

you have clearly never played super mario sunshine

I'm listening to the Cuphead OST as we speak, and as a brass player, this is what I want the world to sound like.

you realize most "fl studio" music is using audio samples from real-life instruments right

you realize most "fl studio" music is using audio samples from real-life instruments right

yeah, it was a joke though. plus you can always tell if it’s artificially created with samples.

So I just bought this, what am I in for?

So I just bought this, what am I in for?
you ever play dark souls?