Author Topic: cuphead legitimately has the best OST i've heard [cuphead megathread i guess]  (Read 9228 times)

its sarcastic you idiot
i know
i just said its a sign mongoloid

ot does anyone know why some times it feels like parry slaps just straight up don't register
also how do i get the steam controller to work with the game on the gog version
you wanna hit the parry button before you touch the object. that is at least with projectiles and enemies that do damage. cuphead does a full 360 and the entire time that animation is present your parry window is open, meaning any pink object you touch will get parried

I think it's worth noting the soundtrack doesn't actually sound like this in-game. It's intentionally distorted- not like chopped up or anything, but the audio quality is trying to mimic 30s cartoons. Like the rest of the game.

Tldr this is one of those times the soundtrack is better to buy instead of trying to rip.

Edit: As a side note, this makes the time when you use the super moves all that better. The soundtrack snaps out of '30's record' mode and into '2017 .flac' mode for the duration of the move.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:45:10 PM by Rabbot32 »

Why is there a hentai girl reflected in his eyes?

Why is there a hentai girl reflected in his eyes?
you just made me notice it damn you

you just made me notice it damn you
don't act like you don't like it

god this game is so fun

look up in this exact page bro

look up in this exact page bro
forget
ok my only explanation is that some image uploading sites are blocked at my school

god i love the beppi fight