rick and morty szechuan sauce promotion went great

Author Topic: rick and morty szechuan sauce promotion went great  (Read 7580 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msoe0UAap0g
To be fair, you do have to have a fairly high IQ to understand the humor of Rick and Morty.

Never before have I seen such a large meeting of the minds. Really brings a tear to the eye.

i manged to get one yesterday

the one i went to had a line of about 50 people, of which me and my friend were 4th and 5th in line. didn't have this kind of problem, everyone was nice.

definitely wasn't worth the 5 hour wait in line, but the sauce was pretty good.

rick and morty was a mistake

chug the sauce

i ate all of it, but i plan to use hotglue or something to seal the top again and keep it as a collector's item.

maybe keep the case, refill it with szechuan sauce you got from the supermarket, hot glue it, and resell on ebay??

you tellin me' you didn't just scalp it on eBay for $1000
lmao what kind of forgetin weirdo are you

Who the forget waits in line that long for ketchup mixed with teriyaki

life is about experience. i genuinely wanted to try it. might sell it on eBay with fake sauce for a hundred lol

might sell it on eBay with fake sauce for a hundred lol

boy

imagine all the experience you could have with $1000

gay nerds

of course you wouldn't understand, you don't have the intellect to understand the brilliance of the szechuan sauce joke

it definitely didn’t taste like ketchup and teriyaki at all. it was a sweet like orange chicken sauce mixed with salty and tangy like teriyaki. great combination, but still wasn’t worth the wait.