Author Topic: vehicles that are bricks and are the size of vehicles  (Read 1828 times)

like placeable vehicle props
like the ones in that MERP pack
but the size of the real thing

this is not a bad idea

brick wars
players vs brick army rp

bricks that are the size of vehicles

why not just put the vehicle inside of an invisible cube with collision and raycasting on it?

why not just put the vehicle inside of an invisible cube with collision and raycasting on it?
but literally thats the opposite what i requested

Because that is much, much more laggy and lowers the amount of vehicles available to players.

i thought i had a stroke trying to read the title

if i recall correctly i seem to remember there was a jeep brick with separate tires

Because that is much, much more laggy and lowers the amount of vehicles available to players.
true

Also dont forget the 20 vehicle limit

man we need a fixed version of that buildable car

I was thinking of doing a low poly pack of vehicles as bricks so you can add them around the map for extra detail, for example civilian cars, taxi, police, trucks, vans and so on, I just need to learn how to make bricks.

I was thinking of doing a low poly pack of vehicles as bricks so you can add them around the map for extra detail, for example civilian cars, taxi, police, trucks, vans and so on, I just need to learn how to make bricks.
or you could give them to someone else to make it for you

ill export them if you model them