Author Topic: Windows Phone is now dead, according to Microsoft themselves  (Read 1720 times)

Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile (BBC)

This isn't an opinion, it's a fact. Microsoft's Windows 10 chief even commented to BBC that he has switched over to android himself.
this. i'm not having any problem with windows phone, i'm just sharing the fact that it's now officially dead because i read about it online and i thought it was interesting.

i had a windows phone for ~2 years. it supported near zero apps, had minimum customization, and dealt with a bunch of weird little problems like screen burn-in, a microsoft brand case rubbing the power button and turning it off, the camera straight up dying, or the phone scrolling through your pictures at light speed if you tilt your phone a little. might've been worth it if it were at least ultra inexpensive.

This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.
But that's not the core point of my argument. That was an addendum that Microsoft probably foresaw that the mobile side would not take off given the stiff, rooted competition compared to their minor offerings.

My argument is that a large majority of Queeba's forum topics and posts revolve around belittling mega-corporations and people who purchase from those corporations on the basis that they're "evil" and "money-whoring", ignoring the fact that all companies are amoral by nature.