[HISTORIC] Boy Scouts to admit girls into their ranks

Author Topic: [HISTORIC] Boy Scouts to admit girls into their ranks  (Read 10124 times)

Who even makes girl scout cookies?

Some random factory?

Seems like a money making scam.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:18:33 PM by King Tøny »

"As an Eagle Scout myself, this is an incredibly difficult piece for me to write.  My fondest memories from my youth come from my time in Boy Scouts.  I learned a great deal about myself, about leadership, and about manhood in those years. The friendships I made with both adult leaders and fellow Scouts can never be replaced. Earning the rank of Eagle Scout in 2002 was the greatest achievement of my life at the time.  Another honor was when my beloved Scout troop invited me back to town to participate in its centennial celebration earlier this year.  My scouting experiences have guided me throughout my adulthood and will continue to do so.

I now see I was lucky to have been a Boy Scout at that time instead of today.  Those experiences would not have been the same had the BSA not been so strict on its membership policies.  It is important for boys and young men to grow together free from the distraction of girls."

Easily the greatest opinion here as the fact that the leaders of the girl scouts said boys aren't being allowed into the girl scouts because "girls need girl time alone" only angrily makes me more against letting girls into the boys scouts, especially when it'll still be called the BOYS scouts.

the guy who wrote that definitely hates women. maybe he's one of them homiesectionals?

anyway you realize that the boy scouts and the girls scouts are two separate organizations
girl scouts not allowing boys has nothing to do with boy scouts allowing girls

also isn't this just by troops? some troops will still be just boys and some may accept both so if there are still boys who just want boy time alone they still have that option

Boys just aren’t allowed to have men and boys only groups. Society just won’t allow such a large collection of “toxic” masculinity in one place without some female supervision. Just a bad decision all around.

the guy who wrote that definitely hates women. maybe he's one of them homiesectionals?

anyway you realize that the boy scouts and the girls scouts are two separate organizations
girl scouts not allowing boys has nothing to do with boy scouts allowing girls

Or he just cherishes a great experience he had with other young boys at his age where he had tons of fun and learned many great things/lessons while spending time with friends and doesn't want this amazing experience to be turned into not amazing for others?

It has everything to do with each other.

So ya, I still agree with him

"Boys just aren’t allowed to have men and boys only groups. Society just won’t allow such a large collection of “toxic” masculinity in one place without some female supervision. Just a bad decision all around."

O_o
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:49:19 PM by Raoul Silva »

"Boys just aren’t allowed to have men and boys only groups. Society just won’t allow such a large collection of “toxic” masculinity in one place without some female supervision. Just a bad decision all around."
That's just a load of bullstuff lol

Or he just cherishes a great experience he had with other young boys at his age where he had tons of fun and learned many great things/lessons while spending time with friends and doesn't want this amazing experience to be turned into not amazing for others?
sounds pretty gay lol

ah yes, of course. having girls in the same place as boys will totally ruin a person's upbringing. thank gosh we don't do that in other public institutions like schools. society as we know it may collapse.

gay means happy
..sure

so what is your actual problem with this. why is it bad.

gay means happy
kinda expected this response from someone in support of this tbqh

yeah man, everyone knows you can't have fun when girls around, they've got cooties