Author Topic: My mouse keeps jolting around  (Read 2601 times)

Does anybody know a way i could list all of my addons so yall can figure out what's going on?

I found sort of how but i'd love to know how to copy and paste from console, appeantly this command

for(%i=0;%i<getDataBlockGroupSize();%i++) { %db = getDataBlock(%i); echo(%db.getName() SPC "(" @ %db.getClassName() @ ")"); }

Lists every datablock, i have around 3436 (That includes default)

Maybe i'll figure out how to do a dedicated server and do it that way

Can someone tell me how to list all of my addons? One of them could be a problem but i can't pinpoint which ones..

Jeeze dude you post a lot, this board is slow so just but your stuff in 1 post as much as possible..

Have you tried using a couple google searches with your specs and see if someone else might have the same issue? (If you find one please post the same solution)

Try running BL with only default addons and saves (whoaholystufffixed.png)

now to find the addon that's doing this stuff...
remove a few at a time until it's fixed, then it was probably something in the last group removed

It works fine sometimes, other times it just pops up again. I'd really love some help.

The reason i was posting so much is because i didn't check if it was posting to page 2. The reason why i locked the forum was because that i've tried EVERYTHING, and nothing has worked. Every suggestion did little to nothing. I didn't want to sacrifice everything of my server, but i did, and this issue is still here. It's funny how this stuff happens right around the time i wanted to do something cool in the game. I'm done with this stuff, honestly.