Author Topic: Does YouTube still have the 50 video scheduling limit?  (Read 704 times)

Basically the title. I'm trying to schedule a ton of videos ahead of time so that I don't have to worry about it later, but I don't know if they still have (or ever had) the 50 video schedule limit. Is it still there? Was it ever there in the first place?

K. I just need to make some additional 20 something videos on top of the ones that are currently scheduled.

Not that I haven't tried before, but I think I ran out of videos to get to the mythical 50 video limit lol.

if you only have 30 videos then does the scheduling limit even really affect you then? because then you could just go and schedule more videos once you have them ready, and by then you'll probably have gone through a couple of the already-scheduled videos

I've easily have gone through some of the already scheduled videos (I have already). I just don't want to be down from 3 on-going series(s) to 2 by the time I'm "allowed" to schedule more. Personally, I want to get ahead of the incoming shortage of videos before it happens (I didn't start doing all three at the same time, so they all have different end dates. The first one ends in December of this year, the next one ends in February of 2018 and the one after that ends in April of 2018).

I'll record more videos for those series(s) of course, but I don't want to have those files laying around on my computer taking of space (space I try to save for games I play every now and then. I do this because my computer sucks harder than me trying to draw my own face).

I've stagnated on content in the past (due to a lack of motivation and other contributing factors) and I don't want there to be a lack of content again like before. My channel is small but it seems to be picking up steam and I'm trying to keep that trend going by always having videos in reserve (especially for when something happens and I can't record videos).

how often do these videos come out? everyday? every 2 days?

how often do these videos come out? everyday? every 2 days?
Depends on the series.

Blonaco (a track I'm building in Blockland that I decided to make a video series out of): Comes out on the first Saturday of every month and the third Saturday of every month.

Speed Draw (more like rendering): Comes out on the second Sunday and fourth Sunday of every month.

Track Attack (a series where I do hot laps on the mobile racing game Assoluto Racing): Comes out on the first Tuesday and the third Thursday of every month beginning from February of 2018.

I think it's safe to say that each series alternate with each other. So give or take I've got videos coming out every week (mostly on the weekends). To think of it another way:

Blonaco goes by odd numbers (the 1st and the 3rd of any given month).

Speed Draw goes by even numbers (the 2nd and the 4th of any given month).

Track Attack goes by odd numbers, except it gets published during the week.