Playboy features first Transgender Playmate

Author Topic: Playboy features first Transgender Playmate  (Read 6519 times)

hefner is looking down from heaven and having a panic attack

sure you could
really?
most transgender (m->f) look plasticy as forget due to all of that cosmetic surgery and its an obvious red flag

he looks like if iman was born a dude

don't tell me hefner wouldn't suck that baby richard

really?
most transgender (m->f) look plasticy as forget due to all of that cosmetic surgery and its an obvious red flag

all thot-ass women look plastic af brother

all thot-ass women look plastic af brother
thats why you dont go for thots

ok
sure you could
post an image of a convincing transmission and one with a normal women and ask us to guess which one is which
i guarantee you the choice will be obvious

post an image of a convincing transmission and one with a normal women and ask us to guess which one is which
i guarantee you the choice will be obvious
but you would already know that one's transgender
if you had seen the picture without any context i guarantee you would not have known she was transgender

if you had seen the picture without any context i guarantee you would not have known she was transgender
its almost as if none of them look like real women

notices how he's facing away from the camera so you can't see his shoulders

fine, get 4 actual women and one m->f and see who can point out the trans one

I definitely read "Playmobil" at first and I was kinda freaked out by that image for a sec tbh

fine, get 4 actual women and one m->f and see who can point out the trans one

There are plenty of "landmarks" that differentiate a man and a woman's body structure. Shoulders, hands, feet, hips, etc. However, its not concrete and, just as real life does, crosses over to both genders. Plenty of women have masculine traits in body structure, and appearance, and vice versa with men. I guarantee you that you could find plenty of photos of women online with masculine builds and say "this is a transgender person" and people would just believe it if they didn't look any further.

that's a loving lie and you know it

Transgender people were a mistake
God please end their suffering, ours as well