Poll

Which out of these 3 animes are the best?

Doraemon
3 (50%)
Popee the Performer
2 (33.3%)
Keroro Gunso
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Doraemon Playertype V2  (Read 30652 times)

Don't flatshade rounded objects, you just turn them into disco balls

but still, its progress! :D

you only just learned how to flatshade
jesus loving christ you should not be making addons
Hey, he's learning stuff and that's what matters.

pixelly. poorly drawn. non-symmetrical.

How? Give details damnit.
oh my loving god

we have been trying to do exactly this for pages and every loving time you just go

also you cant just draw vertices. you absolutely have to start with a primitive and work from there. unless the character has a really geometrical shape it wont be a problem and you can just texture it

Blockheads use textures for their face. what exactly is wrong with the face? it looks like his 1979 appearance, which is what i was going for.

You can make good textures\graphics with MS Paint if you have enough talent. While I do have Paint.NET installed on my computer, I personally like to use MS Paint for the textures I put on my models. The only time i ever use Paint.NET is when I need to make a image transparent.

and refuse to listen or insist that what you made is perfect
could you stop loving asking for advice if you're not going to take it

Hey, he's learning stuff and that's what matters.

Ozmar, youre the most kindhearted person on this forum i know. :D

c'mon, dude. don't ignore constructive criticism and only accept blind defense.

c'mon, dude. don't ignore constructive criticism and only accept blind defense.

Its all pomps fault. He told me to use a software with the stufftiest UI of all time.

The functions in blender are scattered all over the loving place.

For example, you know how the viewport camera should be rotated? JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MODELLING SOFTWARE. YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THE VIEWPORT, YOU DRAG IT, AND THATS IT. INSTEAD, YOU HAVE TO HOLD DOWN THE ALT KEY AND PRESS THE MOUSE WHEEL AT THE SAME TIME, WHICH IS A REALLY STUPID DESIGN CHOICE.

you're able to change the keybinds y'know
blender is the best tool out there for free 3D modeling and going forward it's the best one to get you acquainted with the actual sort of software you would be using for it.

JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MODELLING SOFTWARE. YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THE VIEWPORT, YOU DRAG IT, AND THATS IT. INSTEAD, YOU HAVE TO HOLD DOWN THE ALT KEY AND PRESS THE MOUSE WHEEL AT THE SAME TIME, WHICH IS A REALLY STUPID DESIGN CHOICE.
You're probably gonna get banned again if you keep sperging out like before.

oh my loving god

we have been trying to do exactly this for pages and every loving time you just go

and refuse to listen or insist that what you made is perfect
could you stop loving asking for advice if you're not going to take it

Give me advice thats actually helpful instead of telling me to use the worst modelling software ever. I use milkshape because its easier to use and doesnt have the keybinds scattered all over the loving place.

Blender is so loving confusing that i couldnt even figure out to assign a loving texture of all things, or even how to set keyframes. Thats how stuffty Blender is.