Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess

Author Topic: Doki Doki Literature Club meganthread i guess  (Read 17856 times)

the girl didn't even get raped so its not as bad as wadanohara

i have literally no idea how anyone is shocked by this game
i predicted the entire thing within an hour of playing
undertale for handicapped ironic weebs
i see men of taste sit among us

i ran through the game because its free and everywhere and id get spoilered eventually if i didnt. it wasn't scary or unpredictable or interesting or whatever other things you can throw around
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:37:33 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

holy stuff right as the game was about to get interesting (when you have to decide to save loving sayori by either picking friend or lover and you might think if you pick lover you'll forget one of the other girls over and if you pick friend you'll forget sayori over and you're like oh stuff this is about to get interesting but the game says forget it choice is an illusion and throws you on this boring ass meta game narrative path that just so conveniently copies the rest of the loving game over again minus one character. to be honest the hanging wasn't even that shocking because the story heavily alluded to it happening before hand and you knew that this stuff was going to happen anyways but my perception of the severity of it is probably skewed because i loving sat through a child rape scene in loving wadanohara jesus loving christ i hate wadanohara. doki doki isn't as bad as it but its still pretty bad. i was much more afraid stuff would go down when the girls actually acted like human beings instead of having it be revealed they were just programs with their emotions being manipulated to act as they did. that took me right out of what little the game had going for it.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 01:03:28 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

John cena suckks.............

You know he does ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You know he does ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
im banning you from all of blockland thanks

Thats My job you piece of stuff.
also that dating sim costs 10 loving bucks

I'M A BROKE PIECE OF stuff PLEASE HELP

this game was great blind and i was playing it because i was depressed and wanted cutesy stuff but it only made me incredibly more depressed

this game was great blind and i was playing it because i was depressed and wanted cutesy stuff but it only made me incredibly more depressed
where have you been son

where have you been son

well, i didn't actually see anything about it so i had no idea it wasn't just a regular VN with cute animoo girls

forget this, im not playin this, call me whatever the forget you want. Im not touchin this stuff. Alright last time I did stuff like this I was scarred. forget that forget every one of my steam friends who told me that this stuff was some stuffty dating sim forget that, when theres that many damn tags like that im just NYOOOOOOOOM.

forget this, im not playin this, call me whatever the forget you want. Im not touchin this stuff. Alright last time I did stuff like this I was scarred. forget that forget every one of my steam friends who told me that this stuff was some stuffty dating sim forget that, when theres that many damn tags like that im just NYOOOOOOOOM.

...it's not even that scary

well, i didn't actually see anything about it so i had no idea it wasn't just a regular VN with cute animoo girls
no i meant that i havent seen you in forever dude

lol i booted up this game knowing what was going to happen but i couldnt even get through the actual anime game thing at the start i was so bored by it
i eventually ended up just spam clicking through it and even that took forever so i just moved on