Author Topic: REQUEST: Audio Visualizer Script?  (Read 2186 times)

If you don't mind needing BL-Browser and having to make a video with an equalizer for every song, you could use a set of tall, thin bricks that show only a single column of the equalizer. It wouldn't change the height of the bricks, but it'd have lights going up and down them.
All you'd need to do would be make a fairly simple model (it's a rectangular prism with some fancy UV mapping, I don't think that should be TOO hard) and find something that makes equalizer videos for audio files.
Oh no it's not hard at all, but it does take a while for each individual video to render. Besides I don't like the idea of having my servergoers needing to install that just to see a visualizer. Im planning on it to be a big part of this build so I would like everyone to be able to see it freely.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:27:28 PM by Khaz »

an external program to generate the data into a text file or something, once you have that part it'd be easier to figure out how you want to get it into the game itself
do you have something that can do this already?

Eagle517 said that he would be able to help me out.

I will leave this open in case we run into any problems or if anyone else wants to take a jab at it.

a server sided dll would be great for this a client sided dll ie bl browser is basically useless