Author Topic: Undead Master/Agent Legit 22's COOL SERVERS  (Read 2054 times)

so i've been loving around with conan's muskets, and i've made some maps and gamemodes and maps for this. i also have a discord check it out boi

1) Trench Musket.
A gamemode which consists of the trench gamemode with muskets. This seems rather boring, but with enough people it should be a stalemate.

2) Musket Siege.
On the time of this post, it was just made. Its just a canyon with two forts that the attackers must take and the defenders to defend.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 03:55:30 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

Musket siege looks really fun

HELLO ASTRONAUT! DO YOU WISH TO DRIFT AIMLESSLY IN THE VOID OF SPACE? GOOD! THEN FEAST YOUR EYES ON THESE IMAGES!

Interactive alarm system to try to re-create the panic in this scene

Everything, and I mean everything, is completely interactive, giving the players roleplaying some good fun.

Navigation system to go up and down are these bars, labelled with these red bricks to indicate the direction you will go to.

The bottom of the ship.

There will be moments when the ship will have oxygen leaked from the ship (though extremely less common than that sentence hints to) it happens, and it will have to be corrected by either an EVA or someone figuring out what happened inside then fixing it.

In space, everyone can hear you nut scream.

I'm wanting to add some rp chat so admins can pose as Houston or some sort of ground control while the ship tumbles in space. Any thoughts,
 gentlemen?

well i mean what sort of gamemode are you trying for

some space rp thing i'm thinking.

it'll probably be exclusive due to the space in the ship and such

I've got an idea;
so you launch from a spacebase or smth, stuff happens, you dock at a station and
then station forgets up and u gotta go home