Author Topic: Four Seater Horse & Two Seater Horse  (Read 7007 times)

forget that
twenty seats is better

sorry for bumping but that wouldnt work. it would lag up the game so badly because of the excessive amount of mount points, not to mention the four seater's dts isnt positioned properly so it shifts backwards a bit during animations.

sorry for bumping but that wouldnt work. it would lag up the game so badly because of the excessive amount of mount points, not to mention the four seater's dts isnt positioned properly so it shifts backwards a bit during animations.

king of torque zach teaches us a lesson in modeling

mount points do not affect game performance

the second point only exists cause the animations on the horse involves it bobbing a bunch when running around. i dont think gyt changed the default anims on the 4 seater horse so it has a bigger effect on the back side of the horse

you know what just to prove Zach wrong i'm gonna make a 20 seat jeep

if pecon added 50 to her segway, I can do 20

It's been years and I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that pecon is a girl

I can't believe that I've never seen this add-on.