is it wrong to be into fat chicks while also being a fit male?

Author Topic: is it wrong to be into fat chicks while also being a fit male?  (Read 3632 times)

I bet it's residual genetic instinct from a lineage that lived throughout famine. Obesity used to be considered an attractive quality because it meant you were rich and had food security.

she's 5'2" and weighs 180 pounds
That's in the range of obese. If you care about her health then you'll agree that the right thing to do would be to encourage her to reach a healthy weight.

what the forget man don't try convincing her that this is healthy

Wait, so 15.5 BMI isn't healthy?

Anyway, you should probably ask a doctor (if you're really worried about her weight) since BMI isn't really accurate at predicting stuff. I've been alive with a near constant BMI of 15-17, of course with it being higher when I was a bab.

those romantic dinners between the two of you are going to be exclusively kale for the next 6 months otherwise so help me god

Anyway, you should probably ask a doctor (if you're really worried about her weight) since BMI isn't really accurate at predicting stuff. I've been alive with a near constant BMI of 15-17, of course with it being higher when I was a bab.
Being only mildly underweight is not nearly as bad for your health as being obese. As I linked earlier, being in that range of obesity reduces your lifespan by about 3 years on average. It is anything but healthy and you don't need a doctor to know that.

an unathletic woman's BMI isn't going to be inaccurate. BMI handicappedness happens when you start trying to measure people with muscles, since it doesn't differentiate between fat and muscle (muscle being a lot denser)- as a result, healthy athletes get classed as overweight. however, women don't build muscle as easily as men so if she's not athletic then i guarantee you her BMI is accurate

depends on how fat they are
where's my loving harpoon

I bet it's residual genetic instinct from a lineage that lived throughout famine. Obesity used to be considered an attractive quality because it meant you were rich and had food security.
im like a third irish and her parents are english

youre a loving piece of stuff if you think its ok to let her stay that way because of your autistic special interest

Obesity was attractive in the same way $25,000 Cartier glasses are attractive today; of those who can afford frames that expensive, few are going to spend their money on them. It takes a certain kind of rich person to look that absurdly rich, and generally speaking it's seen as obnoxious to idolize a standard like that.

And frankly I think it's stupid to believe there are families that lasted long enough to shape the genetics behind metabolism and also made it to the modern age by the skin of their teeth, only to foster children the size of buses. More of us eat like crap than ever before, and we have our modern standard of living to thank for it. It is so stupidly easy to be out of shape let alone overweight. Any food we want is a car ride away at most. Our lifespans are the longest they've ever been, sometimes spanning longer than a century, and we waste half of them being relatively sedentary.

I'm willing to listen to the excuse of stuffty upbringings and mental illnesses leading to out-of-control obesity, but it is completely implausible that anyone in this world is fat just because great-grandpappy had a slow metabolism.

Obesity was attractive in the same way $25,000 Cartier glasses are attractive today; of those who can afford frames that expensive, few are going to spend their money on them. It takes a certain kind of rich person to look that absurdly rich, and generally speaking it's seen as obnoxious to idolize a standard like that.

And frankly I think it's stupid to believe there are families that lasted long enough to shape the genetics behind metabolism and also made it to the modern age by the skin of their teeth, only to foster children the size of buses. More of us eat like crap than ever before, and we have our modern standard of living to thank for it. It is so stupidly easy to be out of shape let alone overweight. Any food we want is a car ride away at most. Our lifespans are the longest they've ever been, sometimes spanning longer than a century, and we waste half of them being relatively sedentary.

I'm willing to listen to the excuse of stuffty upbringings and mental illnesses leading to out-of-control obesity, but it is completely implausible that anyone in this world is fat just because great-grandpappy had a slow metabolism.
i think hes talking about schro wanting to forget landwhales, not being fat because genetics but i see what ur talking about