is it wrong to be into fat chicks while also being a fit male?

Author Topic: is it wrong to be into fat chicks while also being a fit male?  (Read 3631 times)

obesity is almost always due to diet. the caloric impact of rigorous daily exercise is basically the same as two slices of papa john's pizza. hypothyroidism and other metabolic disorders might make it easier to accidentally eat a caloric surplus, but it doesn't make it impossible to eat less.

I know. I didn't mean to imply calories-in/calories-out didn't differ from person to person genetically, just that it felt extreme to cite that fact as being significant enough to be a likely reason behind someone's weight struggles. I would concede to the idea of someone's weight gain being legitimately overkill because of an underlying issue, but putting the blame on the path of one's ancestry is a stretch.

p much what you two goys said

no, everyone is different

i know i'm late but as long as it ain't a special interest i'm a-ok with that
it is a special interest
his girlfriend probably does not have a "cute chub" but instead shes probably a loving fat ass

If it's in "you shouldn't feel self conscious about your weight" thing, that's fine. if it's "I don't want you to be healthy because I'm into that" then bad

if 5'2" and 180 pounds is chubby, op is probably not the fit male he thinks he is

have you two lost those fifty pounds yet