asking for a friend is acid worse for you than weed

Author Topic: asking for a friend is acid worse for you than weed  (Read 1845 times)

you get acid from shrooms so probably yes
acid does not come from shrooms. its base is derived from ergot, which is a fungus that grows on wheat

if acid is derived from ergot then yes acid is bad for you

the forums are worse than both so you've already forgeted yourself up enough, go for it

if acid is derived from ergot then yes acid is bad for you
apparently most modern lsd synthesis use a base thats synthesized from erogline

I did a school report on how ergot growing on wheat may have most likely contributed to the Salem Witch Trials

and even if they're not using that anymore, it's a pretty well-known rule that the more processed something gets the worse it is for your health

I took acid on thursday for the first time. 120mg didn't give me any visuals but it really forgeted with my sanity. I took it at 6pm on thursday and it didn't stop until noon on friday. i didn't get any sleep and school was a endless nightmare.

taking acid in large amounts is harmful. doing it repeatedly is harmful. acid can react to people's bodies in very negative ways, so it's generally good to NEVER do it by yourself, especially if it's your first time

weed is not harmful if done in moderation/not every day, however there's a number of studies that observe it having negative effects if done regularly.

tl;dr acid is def more harmful than weed. don't do acid alone. bring snacks if you smoke
source: studies and smoking fat doinks
This is all good and true information. acid is pretty variable from person to person though, I only use it when I'm alone. But if it is your buddy's first time using this drug, having a positive friend close by is a still a very good idea. make sure he is in a comfortable setting. stay safe.

yeah i did it by myself for the first time and i kept screaming and hysterically laughing. i was lucky my parents didn't catch me

the time I did 'cid, I actually had to take the paper out of my mouth after a few hours because I was feeling....idk how to describe it but I definitely felt not good. I felt sort of shakey and a bit like I was OD'd

I remember looking up at the night sky and feeling like I could see the edge of the sky...like I was standing in some loving snow-globe or something and I could see the glass "barrier" around the outside, but from the inside.

Anyways,
Weed is 1000 times safer, considering it's basically impossible to overdose on unless you are the king stuff master of smoking. Even then, you would die from lack of oxygen or inhalation of lighter fluid before then, if you were even able to keep smoking after you got that baked

Anyone who has that much weed is probably trying to sell it instead of smoking it all!!

and even if they're not using that anymore, it's a pretty well-known rule that the more processed something gets the worse it is for your health
Anything "synthesised" is probably worse for you. Just look at "synthetic weed" (spice/k2) which I used to smoke a hella lot back in the day and that stuff has BAD side effects (and it's WAY more addictive, I remember crawling on the floor just looking for stems)

I actually had a buddy who just got out of the hospital not too long ago from a 'cid OD; one of his "friends" squirted damn near a whole dropper full in his mouth while he was passed out, luckily one of the other "friends" who did give a stuff took him to the hospital to get his stomach pumped and charcoaled

IVe personally seen people totally loving fried from acid. Like their personality and lifestyle totally changed. However, there were some I’ve seen that weren’t affected at all and just had fun. I take it and just have fun.

If you take it, be very careful because it can very well change your very being.

all 3 are safe 100% at least in a question of health.

but losers who already have stuffty personalities, sometimes cant handle psychedelics and they freak out.
thats not normal at all. it takes a real dark, phony, unhappy, liar of a person that would be affected that way.

they dont actually cause it, but they make it so you cant lie to yourself anymore. so all the bullstuff in the back of your mind you were shoving back there is suddenly on your mind and you cant ignore it until it wears off.

just dont be a stuffty human being in general, and you wont have bad trips.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:15:24 PM by Bisjac »

Duh, you can die if you drink sulphuric acid. What kind of question is that?

There's legitimately nothing wrong with acid, at all. It's a natural ingredient made by God, so it's literally impossible for it to be harmful. As a matter of fact, it actually cures cancer, but Big Pharma doesn't want you to know that. I vaccinated my kids with Acid.