We are one step closer to the "NWO" of the video games industry

Author Topic: We are one step closer to the "NWO" of the video games industry  (Read 1730 times)

but if you have a game at full triple A price or any price with microtransactions, then there's a problem as it's extremely unlikely that anyone would want to pay more money after they just spent like £50 on the game itself

You would be surprised.

You would be surprised.
i know there's people who have too much money to burn and don't mind spending like £20 more on microtransactions, but we're talking about the average gamer here, most of us are broke af lmao

i know there's people who have too much money to burn and don't mind spending like £20 more on microtransactions, but we're talking about the average gamer here, most of us are broke af lmao

There are also people who are dirt broke but spend hundreds of dollars worth of micro-transaction stuff on these games because they are idiots who almost have a gambling like mentality.

if i get more csgo skins i'll be able to pay for mom's surgery

yeah plenty of people pay for the microtransactions. i mean if you have the expendable income and like the game, $10-$20 is nothing. lots of people like video games and have $10-$20

yeah but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the gaming industry

can i get uhhh boneless microtransaction

As annoying as Jim is he did warn us

This is pretty stupid. Personally, I avoid games with micro-transactions, not because I get triggered whenever I see a cosmetic item being offered to me, but because it's usually a statement about the developers. You know how you can single-handedly defeat Activisions EEEEVVVVIIILLLLL micro-transaction algorithms? Just don't buy any of the stuff you want. They are just trying to filter out the advertisements for stuff you don't want. There is no demonic CIA psy-ops occurring in the background. It is literally just basic advertising. I actually profited off of my PUBG purchase thanks to loot-boxes.

Also what the hell is wrong with the dude in the video lol, I've never seen a more visually unpleasant set-up before in my life

preeeeeetty sure microtransactions are still not necessary to reach the endgame in most mainstream multiplayer games

rockstar has tried shilling their sharkcards in gta online and making the cardless grind hell, but on the other hand, rockstar is incompetent and every public session has a hacker who'll spawn billions of dollars when he's feeling charitable

as for the data collection- rally's right. tailored ads = more ad clicks = $$$. that's why companies love to buy and sell your data nowadays. it's not some govt control plot, it's a cow milking plot
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 05:47:51 AM by Juncoph »

I don't want to judge by appearance but Jim Sterling's entire getup kills me on the inside. I don't want an angry obese chav telling me video games suck.
If Jim is a chav to you I wouldn't mind living in your fancy area.

Micro transactions are bullstuff.

Who is this dude and why does he look like Judge Doom