has anyone here tried nofap?

Author Topic: has anyone here tried nofap?  (Read 1342 times)

the problem is you do it 3-4 times a day you mongoloid

How is it then I can get instantly hard while looking at research no matter how much I’ve done it in a day?

Another point. I assume OP still isn't employed, so the thing with procrastination is that it's the ultimate instant gratification action. People tend to masturbate often when they have nothing else to do, so the original 'nofap' point was to get people motivated to spend their time doing healthier, more wholesome activites because it was obvious that people were just doing absolutely nothing.

Now, no-fap has become a sort of cargo cult for dorkazoids who think that not masturbating gives them super social powers because testosterone levels or some bullstuff. This isn't how it works, I'm afraid.

I trust personal anectodes from thousands of people proving that their lives have changed more than someone who would call it a placebo than think about it.

Since I was 9 years old, I spent most of my day masturbating and I’m willing to try anything that will make me be able to get excited over a real naked woman in front of me.

You're trusting personal anecdotes from people like you who are more keen on blaming their issues on things like procrastination because it's easier than facing the music and actually putting the work in to make positive changes in your life. Your life isn't going to get better because you stopped fapping, because the problems with your life that led to you masturbating too much still persist. Focus on what causes you to have too much free time and not enough to keep yourself busy with before you start trying to avoid anything that gives you pleasures because it's making you numb or whatever koolaid stuff reddit is feeding you.

I personally find procrastination trashes my emotional state. This wasn't placebo-created because I never had that concept until I had it happen enough for me to realize it.

I am trying no-fap right now and the best way I can say to deal with it is to simply realize that the intensity of the urge is up to your perception of it's intensity (that's placebo but it's affecting your perception in a legitimate manner which is all that's needed).

Why are you trying to fight so much about this? Why does it affect you that I’m trying this?

Because every now and then everyone chimes in with unhealthy advice on a quick fix to your life and people eat it up because they're a bunch of impressionable kids with social issues who Don't Know Better™

No-fap just happens to be the one thing that has common ground among everyone. If somebody was really convincing that wearing white socks was unhealthy, you bet your ass /r/No-Socks will crop up in no time.

should've known better than to expect anything friendly out of this forum. locking