MicroEDGE - stop it. get some help

Author Topic: MicroEDGE - stop it. get some help  (Read 25132 times)

secretive friend group of popular kids.

You idiots keep saying 'secretive group' like it's a a bad thing when you'd be the first forgeters to complain if we shared inside jokes and memes all the time

Give me a reason why having a group of friends that isn't completely open and public is a bad thing

You idiots keep saying 'secretive group' like it's a a bad thing when you'd be the first forgeters to complain if we shared inside jokes and memes all the time

Give me a reason why having a group of friends that isn't completely open and public is a bad thing

I'm not gonna pretend like it is, but I think it leads to new people feeling excluded, which leads to situations like these.

the production of good forum discords actually ended afteer callisant's
make one yourself and pick and choose your community op. its the better choice instead of trying to get into an already secretive friend group of popular kids.
you have literally no idea what you're talking about. in either of these batstuff handicapped sentences

I'm not gonna pretend like it is, but I think it leads to new people feeling excluded, which leads to situations like these.

the problem is that the group in question has little to do with blockland beyond some of the group having it, a lotta people in the group know each other irl

its just sorta awkward to invite blocklanders who aren't already familiar because they just don't fit in

You're all just jealous of our GTA clan stats.

this is some Chinese ripoff stuff going on here

this wouldnt be a problem if you guys didnt act like your friend group is an actual club

who the forget is the clique?

this wouldnt be a problem if you guys didnt act like your friend group is an actual club
This group dilemma may cause you trouble, but solve it not and face my bubble

uh oh the clique is here better run

This group dilemma may cause you trouble, but solve it not and face my bubble

are you seriously still spamming this bootleg riddler guy after a year

you're the last person to be giving advice about social decisions

this is true