talk about your nightmares here

Author Topic: talk about your nightmares here  (Read 2212 times)

i remember my first nightmare being in Luigi's Mansion and i was running away from a killer sentient Nintendo 64

i dare anyone to post a dream that beasts these.
I dreamt once about loving a deathclaw. Did that beast your dreams?

i had a dream where my college went on a camping field trip, and on the last night the faculty announced that we had a chance to win extra credit in every single one of our classes if we killed our fellow classmates. im not talking about some like dangenronpa (idk how you spell it) because nobody was forced to do it. so nobody did it.

except me of course.

in the middle of the night while everyone was still woke i pull out my fcking uzi and hop on a bike and loving hickok45 drive by everyone in sight. in my head I'm thinking "they can't scream if i shoot them in the head."

I don't normally get scared by my dreams but more recently I had a dream where I parked on the shoulder of a highway to meet up with somebody, and when I got out and started walking off the highway a utility truck crashed into my parked car at some ridiculous speed, so I ran over to my car and inside I saw the mangled corpse of one of my family members. That stuff kinda forgeted with me, way more than the average horror-movieish nightmares you normally hear people talk about.

the worst nightmares I've had were when I had chronic insomnia. ironically enough, this was around the same time I learned how to lucid dream, so I was able to experience the nightmares to the fullest. the most surreal stuff would happen in the most ominous ways possible in the creepiest settings. usually if I'm lucid I can wake myself up instantly, but I couldn't during these nightmares for some reason. it's hard to describe but some of the scenes looked like these-- i had more on my phone but idk where they went

https://s1.postimg.org/7dfncdffgv/d60a79ca-1b25-401a-8044-23fdaca5e8f4.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/25kcpdvnb1/b2590547-157d-4b19-8ea1-b58bcf8ee39c.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/1649c7zbmn/b8ff9148-cee2-467c-bc8a-a7b16fb6ac92.jpg

I also had a dream where there was a new student to my school who wore a mask and didnt speak, eventually she took off the mask and she had no goddamned face. and after that she loving ripped a hole in her face for her mouth and then she started screaming but a weird gurgly way. That dream has forgeted me up for years.

ya that'd probably forget me up too

i think the two nightmares that forgeted me up the most in my life were the two involving sleep paralysis
the first one involved me being forced to look at myself lying in bed while I had this weird, inhuman grin on my face and i was completely unable to move
the other was actually pretty recent, which had me lying in bed also unable to move (hence the sleep paralysis) and i knew there was someone behind me who was about to torture me. every time i would imagine myself sitting up to turn around and run away from my bed, i'd snap back under the covers on my side facing the wall.

idk why both of those scared me so much but in both cases once the paralysis finally wore off, my body was completely drenched with sweat and i was crying and i couldn't calm down for like an hour.

the majority of my nightmares throughout my life play into my worst fear though, which is to be abandoned by everyone i know in an unfamiliar place with no way to contact them or they don't recognize me if i do get a hold of them

my dreams have just been weird trips lately, nothing scary
last few times i was staying in some modern jungle funk hotel
before that i hung around some big train station a lot with some friends that i didnt actually knew.

i guess the most recent scary dream i had was when i fell down some hole and ended up in a church but it wasnt really scary because the gamegrumps were in the background commentating it like it was a lets play

i have really odd dreams, they also take place in reoccurring areas, i think this is because i keep a dream journal idk tho lol
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 11:03:44 AM by hootaloo »

I Dream Nightmares and my Nightmares are Dreams.

I Dream Nightmares and my Nightmares are Dreams.

ur a real poet

no nightmares
just really
really
weird trips

it was an old tv news report

reporters were on the scene of a disaster site due to explosions. explosions could be seen in the distance above the houses

then the reporter looked back just as a much larger explosion occured that reached the camera for an instant before the tape kept repeating itself

what a snuff film

I dont dream often and when i dream its usually abstract, but when i have nightmares, oooh boy.

First nightmare is me waking up and finding a giant spider on my bed. I can somehow barely move in dreams for some reason. And then the spider claws me with its fangs and i fade in to the real world with sound coming back progressively which was kind of odd. At the exact same time of day.

I think i was in a parallel universe...

Also another one is the world being taken over by orbs and becoming abstract. Imagine basically if an unknown entity just took over the universe. I dont know why it scared me.

i remembered a dream from early childhood.
i was eating a pb&j sandwich at my kitchen table when i hear a knock at the front door. i look out the window to see a loving actual bear just standing there. after that, my dream skipped to me sprinting down my street like a madman so i assume it killed my family lol

i remembered a dream from early childhood.
i was eating a pb&j sandwich at my kitchen table when i hear a knock at the front door. i look out the window to see a loving actual bear just standing there. after that, my dream skipped to me sprinting down my street like a madman so i assume it killed my family lol
it sounds a lot more comical in theory