Author Topic: Conflicting Add-ons  (Read 1168 times)

I recently re-enabled all of my add-ons like an idiot with glass, and now I keep crashing whenever I start a server up, I'm just wondering if there is a way to see whats conflicting in the logs instead of doing everything manually, if you find it, please tell me what I can maybe crtl F for in the document. Thanks.

Logs    https://pastebin.com/SwhNBmRn

You have too many enabled. Try to enable trace with console: trace(1); then repeat your steps to cause the crash.

a summary of errors

Glass:
Code: [Select]
Parse error - invalid string escape
BackTrace: ->TCPClient::onDisconnect->TCPClient::onDone->GlassAuthTCP::onDone->[GlassStatistics]GlassAuth::onAuthSuccess->GlassStatistics::reportMods->GlassStatistics::scanFiles

You are missing Interactive Vehicle Support for the Vehicle_Monster
Code: [Select]
ERROR: ForceRequiredAddOn() - "Support_Interactive_Vehicle" is not a valid add-on
BackTrace: ->ServerSettingsGui::clickLaunchGame->createServer->[BLPrefSaveLoadPackage]onServerCreated->onServerCreated->loadAddOns->ForceRequiredAddOn

ERROR: Vehicle_Monster - required add-on Support_Interactive_Vehicle not found
BackTrace: ->ServerSettingsGui::clickLaunchGame->createServer->[BLPrefSaveLoadPackage]onServerCreated->onServerCreated->loadAddOns

although, these errors could have absolutely nothing to do with why you are crashing

I took RTB out of my files and it seems to have fixed my problems...

I took RTB out of my files and it seems to have fixed my problems...
Yea RTB (as said before) is known to cause crashes to clients and possibly servers - I still do not understand why people fight for RTB when it's old, outdated, and broken.