do any guitarists here play rocksmith?

Author Topic: do any guitarists here play rocksmith?  (Read 4199 times)

what do you mean unlock custom songs? is modding behind a paywall or some stuff or are you talking about (((something else))) that shall not be named

people usually buy cherub rock by smashing pumkins and use the ID of the song to trick the game into thinking a CDLC is real DLC. CDLC will not work unless it has a legit ID attached to it.

people usually buy cherub rock by smashing pumkins and use the ID of the song to trick the game into thinking a CDLC is real DLC. CDLC will not work unless it has a legit ID attached to it.
thats weird lol

dont have rocksmith because i font have the time or money for it

thought it does look pretty neato

dont have rocksmith because i font have the time or money for it

thought it does look pretty neato

don't need the money, you can just use cdlc (not illegal afaik); i guess you need time though.

really tempted to buy it, pretty sure it works with my sisters guitar???

is it a hello kitty strat?

i need a new loving guitar jfc. the bridge is vibrating on the open low e and a strings. it also doesn't hold tune very well. if i get this job i'm gonna buy a new guitar, but idk where to start.

is it a hello kitty strat?
i wish :C (she's 20 not 5 lol)
its a stagg electro acoustic so im pretty sure it wont be useable

stagg is a belgian company

i need a new loving guitar jfc. the bridge is vibrating on the open low e and a strings. it also doesn't hold tune very well. if i get this job i'm gonna buy a new guitar, but idk where to start.

wouldn't it be cheaper to just replace the bridge

stagg is a belgian company

wouldn't it be cheaper to just replace the bridge

it'd be worth it just to get a better guitar. a bridge set costs $140 alone.

it'd be worth it just to get a better guitar. a bridge set costs $140 alone.

bruh

don't you have a squier? I know fender sells their american strat bridges for that much (which is pretty dumb imo, you can definitely get an actual fender brige for cheaper from third party sellers), which wouldn't fit in your guitar
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 02:15:11 PM by ChexGuy331 »

bruh

don't you have a squier

there's no way a bridge meant to fit an asian-made guitar costs that much

the cheaper ones i find are built with some stuffty metal alloy that doesn't hold up as well as fender's own product.