mario odyssey review scores are THROUGH THE ROOF

Author Topic: mario odyssey review scores are THROUGH THE ROOF  (Read 7292 times)

17 with 3 or those being dedicated to boss battle so 14 in reality.
after bowser, the boss-only levels get more moons.

the post-game content does shine. you can unlock a boss rush level that i ragequit, and the boss rush level still has 24 moons to collect, somewhere.
every level also gets more moons that you have to go and get. you also unlock the best level in the game hands-down right after defeating bowser. the post-game content is difficult, as it should be.

some people may not find the game up to bowser substantial enough, but as someone who has tried to complete every level main in mario games since galaxy 2, this game is amazing (although overwhelming).

i'm just waiting to see this game's answer to the grandmaster galaxy

Spoiler: i've been playing through the entire game with the Mario 64 costume ever since i got it.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 10:55:46 PM by auzman466 »

I've heard the vast bulk of content is in the post game which many people have been touting so I hope the game lives up to that.17 with 3 or those being dedicated to boss battle so 14 in reality.

Yeah my buddy messaged me again and said theres a stuffton of stuff post game. Still, 15s a little short no? How many levels did the OG mario galaxy have?

oh right so uhh

I haven't completed the game yet, but hell, this game is enjoyable, and gave me a few smiles and chuckles. Hell, a DOG and a T forgetIN REX have hats. I was hoping for lots of movement, and it delivered. But, I noticed some sounds from Splatoon 2 were used. The game is surprisingly challenging at times. Its also kind Nintendo added assist mode, where the player is guided (presumably for very young children). The game does remove lives with coins, which was a strange choice, but I like it. The game is really good, and the motion controls are useful. For example, (spoilers I guess) some possessions use shaking, and some NEED shaking. Also, here's a tip. Shaking motion controls for a roll is faster then normal. The game is GREAT, and I recomend it.

critic reviews these days mean almost nothing honestly, you can see the immense bias in the

critic reviews these days mean almost nothing honestly, you can see the immense bias in the

oh no

the game journo mafia got him before he could finish his post

i didnt even have to check who posted this thread to know who it is
only queeba would literally make a thread about review scores for a nintendo game

i didnt even have to check who posted this thread to know who it is
only queeba would literally make a thread about review scores for a nintendo game
well I mean if it gets a ton of 10/10 reviews, then there's definitely discussion for that. Queeba's the only real dedicated person here to even talk about Nintendo when this entire forum is clearly in the majority of not being interested in Nintendo.

well I mean if it gets a ton of 10/10 reviews, then there's definitely discussion for that. Queeba's the only real dedicated person here to even talk about Nintendo when this entire forum is clearly in the majority of not being interested in Nintendo.
anything nintendo will get at least an 80 i guarantee you

anything nintendo will get at least an 80 i guarantee you

A correlation that Nintendo makes great games or bandwagoners? I think both. Honestly I think the 97 is the perfect score for this game, it really does nothing wrong. I think the main thing holding it back from 100 is just the extra innovation needs. I'm not done with the game, maybe my view will completely change in either direction, but while it is incredibly polished and amazing, it's so close to perfect if it could just grab that extra innovation.

aaaaaaAaaa I can't wait

EDIT: out for delivery :o
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:34:46 PM by TristanLuigi »

A correlation that Nintendo makes great games or bandwagoners? I think both. Honestly I think the 97 is the perfect score for this game, it really does nothing wrong. I think the main thing holding it back from 100 is just the extra innovation needs. I'm not done with the game, maybe my view will completely change in either direction, but while it is incredibly polished and amazing, it's so close to perfect if it could just grab that extra innovation.
the game looks fun im just saying review scores are dumb

the game looks fun im just saying review scores are dumb
ah okay, also I completely agree.

<inb4 McJob thinks it's either utter stuff or "okay"

<inb4 McJob thinks it's either utter stuff or "okay"
then he shills the new assassins creed game for 1000000000000000000000000000 hours