Author Topic: political compass thread v.2  (Read 9439 times)

so why did it felt like the liberal questions were deemed for the moral good and if you selected the opposite of what "you should've picked"  you felt like a bad person
that's your internal moral compass trying to tell you you're an starfish

so why did it felt like the liberal questions were deemed for the moral good and if you selected the opposite of what "you should've picked"  you felt like a bad person
dunno man maybe your conscience is saying something

Reminder that the two people above are borderline handicapped and know absolutely nothing about politics.

Reminder that the two people above are borderline handicapped and know absolutely nothing about politics.
Reminder that the person above is borderline handicapped and knows absolutely nothing about politics

forgot to get a screenshot of mine
rip

i was libertarian left

dunno man maybe your conscience is saying something
Or you are trying to steer people to being more liberal than they are.

Now why would Tristan "I don't understand how anyone could be conservative" Luigi do that?

Who are these reminders for

He's using a mind trick on u bud

how would I benefit from giving inaccurate results that are farther left than they should be
if you think the liberal answers feel more correct, those are your feelings

edit: also I should point out that another developer that's now part of the 8values team supports Annoying Orange so

How does that one song go? "I'm blue, if I were green, I would die..."

Unable to post the 8values thing, but according to it, I'm a centrist.
Weird, I always personally identified as conservative

"I'm blue, if I were green, I would die..."
I'm triggered. The song has always been, "I'm blue da-ba-dee-da-ba-die."

Like, listen to it. It doesn't sound anything like 'if I were green, I would die'. People used to sing it like that all the time back in elementary school and it always bugged me.

shout out to all my red brothers

I'm triggered. The song has always been, "I'm blue da-ba-dee-da-ba-die."

Like, listen to it. It doesn't sound anything like 'if I were green, I would die'. People used to sing it like that all the time back in elementary school and it always bugged me.

You're both wrong it's "I'm jew, dab a d dab a die"

edit: also I should point out that another developer that's now part of the 8values team supports Annoying Orange so

dude that's so cool can i suck your richard now

FYI: 8Values was made by TristanLuigi himself
< "Do you think we should literally murder all poor people?"
< no
< "Good answer comrade"

literally every political compass ever

It's just another method of underhandedly shilling communism